Demon: Recollect (WIP) |Full Demo|

I liked the update! Max is so cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. But I also agree that the swearing can be a little tiny bit distracting.

1 Like

I have no problem with swearing, but when Fuck is used constantly, in something thatā€™s not South Park, it gets annoying.

2 Likes

Me neither. I even think swearing fits this game, but ā€œfuckā€ may be overused a little. In my opinion.

5 Likes

I enjoyed the new demo and looking forward to more updates

Who says fuck? I didnā€™t read it at all

Godsin

Probably I didnā€™t noticed it. But after reading it again I see what you mean

@Carson_Lindsey who?where? I honestly canā€™t remember. Who? Thr MC? Is it Godsin ?

Both. Godsin seems to love swearing. And the MC literally went ā€œOh you are so fuckedā€”spectacularly fuckedā€”fucktangular, for the level of fuckeryā€¦ā€

3 Likes

Used to talk like this when i was in second grade :blush:

:fox_face:

2 Likes

I went through a phase in 8th grade :laughing:

I am the lord of swearing when Iā€™m drunk, so yeah. I might have to change that

4 Likes

Please donā€™t write the game while drunk, it could hinder the final product

But I canā€™t write when Iā€™m sober, what I can do however, is edit it. So, itā€™s a win-win? I guess. :man_shrugging:

10 Likes

Please donā€™t write the game while soberā€¦

Ok just kidding. But I love the game. No matter if you write it sober, drunk or on other drugs. Wait what?

5 Likes

Forgot to mention that the achievement button is very buggy. But the achievement trigger, works fine.

26 Likes

If they gonna take Scarlet or capture her iā€™m really going to John wick themā€¦ twiceā€¦and then iā€™m going to place a red Lego stone under their feet

2 Likes

him drunk is what started the product and fueled. thats like telling a boxer not to use his hands in a match

4 Likes

corgiā€¦cose of its majestic butt!

2 Likes

Been waiting for this