Demon: Recollect (WIP) |Full Demo|

My guy that’s a brilliant deduction cap Wolverine in action hiyahh lol

4 Likes

Didn’t realize that until now. :smiley:

3 Likes

Looks amazing :smiley:

2 Likes

Yo! I’m so mad, I got really into the story then it just ends. Gonna need you to add more chapters por favor!

8 Likes

Yes, I know… there are a lot of female decided RO, because someone is bugging me right now, with heroine ideas.

3 Likes

This is so cool the fuck. Whisper is adorable. I’m not really interested in her but teasing her?Hell yeah. Hope we can be friends :muscle::muscle:
I’m waiting for more!! You should get drunk more often man xD

8 Likes

Hi, could you tell me how old is the MC when he got stuck in the ice?
And when we ask: “as you know our name”, answer “You’re very famous Dante” but it does not explain how the name is known, we are legendary heroes, had an inscription on the ice or had a name on the underwear. You could clarify that please.
I love the concept of the wip. I can not wait to know what is “Identity” and my Threat level and the scope of the powers Manipulation of gravity.
I’m very excited

1 Like

I really enjoyed what you have written so far can’t wait to see where it goes from here plus I like teasing Whisper

2 Likes

Hot damn. Pretty good considering you came up with this when drunk hahaha. Pretty badass so far, nice potential

1 Like

I’ll include it in the story, so don’t worry

MC is mid to late twenties,

2 Likes

Hey man. I’m digging it. Seems pretty tight so far. Keep it coming.

1 Like

Hello when you do not try to call your sword and after you finish talking to the girl the WIP ends is a mistake or the story takes a bifurcasion that you have not written yet?.

Oh, sorry mate. I didn’t notice. I fixed it and I’ll upload it with the rest of Chapter 1 Anarch path

2 Likes

Damn really hooked me from the start and the flow felt amazingly well done :clap: keep doing what you’re doing!
I do have one question, does the first choice (sister or wife) set your orientation?

1 Like

No it doesn’t. Not going to explain further for spoiler purposes

4 Likes

Ok thanks for the clarification! Good luck with your story and I hope you continue!

1 Like

I got say you have good story here to me feel you put lot of time an feeling in Demon Recollect

It seem we can make a deadpool oriented character I like it !

1 Like

Are we going to get more abilities?

1 Like

I mean with have too we didn’t even do much of anything yet.