Demon: Recollect (WIP) |Full Demo|

I play all paths their all good each with a different personality of the MC

6 Likes

So after playing the 2nd chapter of Anarch, I realized something

Did you take the Lucifer from the Lucifer mini series? The guy seems similar to me, minus the deal and luck power part

3 Likes

download%20(2)

Yeah, this guy

3 Likes

do we get to fight a class dragon

Iā€™m sorryā€¦ Thatā€™s spoiler territory

Little bit of spoilers never hurt anyone. :wink:

1 Like

You canā€™t make yourself a hero (or otherwise) name for yourself in chapter 2. @Bathala

Itā€™s how the public calls you,

For plot reasons, I canā€™t just use the MCā€™s regular nameā€¦ Itā€™s like announcing to that thereā€™s a living bomb in the city

5 Likes

I know, but you canā€™t input say a name like ā€œBatmanā€ it gives you three names and when you pick none of those it shows some text and whenever someone uses the hero name it abruptly ends the sentence.

1 Like

:thinking: Interesting, how come no one has ever told me about thisā€¦

Iā€™ll fix this ASAP or fall asleep trying! :grin:

2 Likes

Someone mentioned that before :slight_smile:

I just like the freedom it could possibly present depending on how you write it. i like the idea of possibly being pursued by two organizations while trying to build the ultimate harem bts:)ā€¦whileeeeee also becoming a all power badass and not having to answer to anyone. Hopefully the bounty path runs through the other two paths to create a beautiful cluster fuck.

1 Like

Tbh I noticed that error, too but I was too lazy to report that.

A question about Lucifer. If he use luck to fullfil his side of a deal and he just get one luck per deal doesnā€™t his Luck donā€™t change? I mean If he has 10 luck and makes a deal with Person X and get 1 luck for this deal but also spent 1 luck for this deal, wouldnā€™t he still have 10 luck? Why would he even bother when it doesnā€™t change his amount of luck. And in the worst case szenario wouldnā€™t he even lose luck? If he spent 2 luck for a deal but only get one?

I think he gets different amounts of luck depending on the dealā€¦

mc :1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 murder time
Takashi : boss you said he murder bomb what do we do
Boss: run!!!

@Bizimo As the bartender said, ā€œIt depends on how big the favor isā€ or something like thatā€¦

1 Like

Itā€™s magic.

2 Likes
Sketches for the Icon

7 Likes

Kinda similar to the mask of the character you based/imagined your MC of (The Sketch is brillā€¦):+1:
Edited: I just noticed this may have come off as an insult that was not my intention I ment it as a compliment