Demon: Recollect (WIP) |Full Demo|

It is an excellent idea, you just don’t see the greatness in it.

It will derail the story, you do realize that I’m giving 2 chapters for each RO… before choosing right?

4 Likes

Trust me, I see the greatness in the idea. Just not on the platform you’re proposing it be implemented, lol.

3 Likes

Bathala please do you not understand great ideas when you see them, every idea I have has murder involved in some way.

1 Like

I think you should respect the author’s decision :sweat:

6 Likes

I respect his decision, I just want to see more death. It’s makes games more… how should I word it… enjoyable.

But that is the way I enjoy things, if everyone wants the game to be about kittens, hugs, unicorns, and other crap, then that’s what people want, im only 1 person out of 7 billion people on this planet.

1 Like

9 Likes

God damn it, I spilled my coffee hahaha

2 Likes

Let’s keep on topic, folks.

7 Likes

Okay, no worries. At least the moderators are doing there job.

I mean it. This thread takes up more of my time than it ought to. I would like to not lock this thread.

1 Like

Alright, sorry Gower. I hope you have a good Christmas, the holidays are coming up.

@Bathala oh speaking of christmas, you should add a update where it’s christmas. It’d be cool, maybe if your in a relationship you could make someone give you a gift sword, lol it’d be funny.

Something to think about, not that you should, I mean Christmas is a Christian holiday and if the MC is a demon, it’d probably end terribly. That’s not an issue though, all you have to do is say that the MC got sick and enjoyed sleeping in bed.

Edit: just remembered the MC can’t get sick… I got a new idea, the MC goes to a mall and murders a Santa Claus… like I said my ideas include murder…

A question I have that I am worried about

Edit:edit: quick question, I don’t want to post this because it’s a question about something, okay so is it normal for your hands to shake at like very noticeable measures, I think it might be because I drink very high amounts of Coca-Cola in the past 12 hours I’ve dranken 8L of coke, and I feel my blood pump through my veins(kinda tickles) and my nerves pulse(if that’s even possible), I can barely walk because my body is shaking(not much, but I almost fell).

@Bathala What or who does the MC look Like and how Dense is a romancing gale

This WIP is my life.

1 Like

Wow. This was effing incredible! Definitely one of the best WIPs I have ever read. You are one very talented writer. I love the MC (thank you for allowing me to be one powerful female) and each character I have met so far (again, thank you for allowing the choice of making them female, as well).
Absolutely phenomenal. I’m going to read it again…Right now…

@Yiotio dude, you keep clustering this thread with mostly off topic, jesus… even the mod had to come here more than once… Just stahp man…

@Conor_Mccann I think it depends on how the player imagines the MC. I imagine the MC to be like Juggernaut of dota 2. Gale/Gust is dense if they are the receiving end of the flirtation.

@EagleOne1 “talented writer”… I did a screen shot of your comment just in case my older brother bothers me again… thanks…

16 Likes

Not bad I was sort of thinking a Frank Castle punisher look or infinity war Thor

3 Likes

Same.

Summary

1 Like

This is how I imagine the MC, standing on the dead bodies of their enemies.

My MC

Jugg

6 Likes