Demon: Recollect (WIP) Rewrite ROs and stuff, Chapter 1 is on its way

low-fantasy
gender-choice

Here’s my demon Frank Castle

Found this early concept art of infinity war Thor with a gun and sword before they came up for the idea of Stormbreaker. This would probably fit more in with my MC if I choose to get the sword.

Will the Mc Wield any weapons beyond swords and powers

I won’t say too much, but you’ll have that choice… a hard one.

The Mc broke it

Glue the pieces on my sword.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

The RO’s descriptions are killing me :joy: I do have a question though, regardless of which path we take, we’ll still meet the other characters, right? Or am I getting that wrong?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

jesus you need to chill remember the mod had to come last time just a thought have you checked out endmaster?

No, you won’t meet any other ROs, except for Six. I guess

Haven’t started the new update but love the title

That was good and the gale romance is actually funny plus I got to meet Tom Ellis

Can we kill Lucifer? I don’t trust him.

@Conor_Mccann I’m not really sure if I projected Tom Ellis, or at least the way he talks as Luci…

@DontJudge as of now, it won’t end well for the MC if they attempt to kill the devil… The devil has enough juice, you know

I know but still well say a emo tom ellis plus I dont want to kill him hes an interesting character and quite the wild card as in his current state he’s very powerful

It was a good thing that I went for a stroll this morning.

How I added Luci

goes for a stroll
glances at a church
adds Luci to the story

crying that was beautiful so inspirational :joy:

How do you gain the choice to kiss Whisper or is it not added yet because I can’t seem to figure it out

When the team is United an option to ask wishper is she jealous pops up at some point