Demon: Recollect (WIP) |October 333| Full Demo...sort of

Everyone can be killed, but not right now.
MC: retrieves Godsin and murders everyone
Game: THANK YOU FOR PLAYING

14 Likes

Why are you the way you are?

Why must you keep me from having nice things?

4 Likes

I am a force truly evil.

5 Likes

no, you just have a lot of chaotic energy in you.

1 Like

how much evil force you have :smiling_imp::handshake:

2 Likes

Is the set bi/gay/straight and set RO gender thing by looking at the scientists a new implement? I’d much rather it lets you choose RO gender, 'cause I’m bi but I like male Max/Scarlet.

3 Likes

@Sel_Lee I’m going to implement that one.

2 Likes

if you had money and power and time would you make Demon recollect into a video game or would like it to be the same as it now

2 Likes

I’d turn it into an open world video game with more side quests.

8 Likes

Progress Report:
Chapter 7 is going slow and steady due to it being a massive beast. I am squishing every last drop of creativity I have while my last two brain cells fight each other.

• 6 character interactions (some may be greyed out depending on your relationship stat)
  • Surprise! They’re dead
  • Boss fight will have 3 rounds
  • The first 2 will have 8 possible options with their own fight scenes
  • If you survive the first 2 rounds, great! Welcome to round 3 where you can choose how to slay the boss with your very own villain speech (based on your highest villain stat) Thanos quote included

Good luck to me :sweat_smile:

34 Likes

Say sike right now

2 Likes

Well, I’m happy!

3 Likes

First the stone guy at the rooftop, and now unknown person going to die as well.

just wondering but metal guy
and stone woman had a thing?

:fox_face:

I leave you to your own devices for five God damn minutes and you’re already murdering people again.

FB_IMG_15655091643699370

That does put a smile on my face.

Oh, you know who they are :wink:

@Hearts I haven’t thought about it :man_shrugging:

@TheZod
Shoves more characters into the fire
I need it to keep me warm.

14 Likes

That made me laugh way more than it should have. Loool

So you’re telling me that I can’t both romance Ember AND get dat fancy mental power at the same time? sigh…guess I’ll have to put on my best fake smile and start to deeply manipulate Blur again with some fake love…

2 Likes

Who knows… maybe there will be opportunity to unlock everything and reach your old power level.:wink: