Demon: Recollect (WIP) |Full Demo|

I think Blur would wait for Ember to sleep to smother her with the pillow.

Ember wakes up and blasts Blur, then walks back to work
giphy

14 Likes

@Omar It is considered rude to ask the author questions regarding release date or new update in this forum.

4 Likes

Oh so sorry I didn’t know (BTW I am only 16 so rly sorry )

1 Like

No problem. I learnt that way too :slight_smile: .

4 Likes

pretty sure this demo wont get updated anymore

3 Likes

Must buy finished product this story is giving me goosebumps but in a good way hehehe…haaaaa…
Anyway played the demo in different ways(options) and can with all honesty say your story has been put in first place in my powered people story lines section can’t wait to read the story when finished especially with monkey king coming into the stage now :smiling_imp::heart_eyes::grin::laughing::sweat_smile::kissing::upside_down_face::relieved::thinking::roll_eyes::smirk::grinning:

5 Likes

Raise up your sympathy stat and you might.

Yeah, heh. Kill you…heheheh

They’re twins and jealousy is their middle name. Kinda.

The relationship is gonna be lit.

IT IS FINISHED

41 Likes

Frikken amazing read. Love the history between Lucifer and MC. Love the possible RO There. Whole game is rich and fulfilling.

7 Likes

is world ending !!! that you finshed back story !!

Because of your hard work. I made this for you the Oc Dog

9 Likes

This story is pretty good, and i get a lot of fallen heroes rebirth vibes minus the psychological stuff, must got inspired by that series, so far so good, keep up the great work

4 Likes

Question, there is a body type label in Stats menu, but it is always blank, so what is the point of it?

1 Like

Henlo doggo!

@Carson_Lindsey I removed it in the finished version. It had a purpose at first, but I decided to scrap it.

Hey guys! I hope you are all safe and well!

10 Likes

This is my first time replying to this thread (oops) but I’m REALLY enjoying this wip. The world building and characters in it are super fascinating and I can’t wait to see the finished game!

2 Likes

Anyone knows how to get the option
“I get an odd text from an unknown number”. Or was that an incomplete path.
Great demo by the way.

1 Like

I think its i think you don’t take the flyer in the hospital and you meet Greed instead and become friends or lovers with him

1 Like

Anyways I’m a plan to keep on going to war with Queen and Army of bugs because why not they deserve every inch of conflict they deserve for what they did if we get that choice stop or keep going to war with them until I get them at my Mercy hahaha!
/ man I feel like a bad guy who likes killing other bad guys/

2 Likes

Being a that guy is fun.
You get to destroy all you’d like while maintaining a smug sense of moral superiority because you are still better then the rest.

2 Likes

How much blood are we are about to spill with the queen are we going to fill a tub or a an ocean fill for how much Bodies In Blood are about to be spilled on the battlefield we’re about to start with someone