Demon: Recollect (WIP) |Full Demo|

Ares wasn’t the only ancient that hid after his escape. They know when MC walks the earth because of the split.

He’s sarcastic and gets into Lilith’s nerves. You will often see him getting flung across the room by Lilith.

He constantly forgets where he puts his Jingu Bang

10 Likes

So if we raise fear she will fear or hate us?

His appearance is he more beastly or more human?

YAY

His is hoping this quotes makes into the game (xcpt for the “introduced” part. Would be strange. Maybe “showd up” or something else would be better.

Like, luci(fer) or mc itself explaining something to someone.

No asgard either then?

“Have you looked in the fridge?”

:fox_face:

4 Likes

Actually Im pretty certain asgard is was already confirmed, or rather Loki is. Bathala said that Wukong beat him in a arm wrestling match

4 Likes

as well as Thor Lucifer told us about Thor mjolnir when retrieving morningstar.

Wouldn’t there be a Buddha out there who’d have basically punted him under a mountain and called it a day?

1 Like

yup, had forgotten about the mjolnir.
Now that buddha has being mentioned, what about abraham?
Did luci-fer met him or noah?

3 Likes

Considering Adam and Eve were (or atleast Eve) two people Lucifer just decided to mess with one day, I could honestly see him leading some entitled prick (moses) through a desert for 40 years and making him climb a mountain when he was like 70 years old both as a joke and to fuck over the Egyptian gods.
Or convincing a guy to prove his loyalty to god by sacrificing his son only to panic and stop him when he actually tries to go through with it. Or maybe god did that and Lucifer was just acting as damage control.
But Noah was gods doing, during the dialog when MC and Lucifer first meet, Lucifer accuses his father of many things including floods.

Damnit this was meant as a reply to @Hearts, why doesn’t it register as a reply?

3 Likes

I can actually imagine it going both ways. Though if god is indeed as much a prick as luci-fer says he is, maybe the later is more likely.

And noahs existence is kinda implied thats why i wonder.

As for abraham, i dont remember well but he and his wife lived well past the 100s, no? (not sure it was him, but pretty sure there where some people who did)

There was also that very old woman who managed to get pregnant and give birth because… god…

Cuz… god…

Edit: Did not work for me as well.
Must not be durgs then :thinking:

Question. So is there gonna be another final version of the demo or is this it until the game release?

Legit been watching this story grow for years and cant wait till i get a long enough demo not to be cock blocked by scarlet

3 Likes

Perhaps…hehehehe

Human, of course. He used to have a lot of hair in ancient days.

Dead as a door knob.

“Yes”

Loki died that way.

Mjolnir is still here.

That’s how the MC met him.

Nah, I made too many changes. I’ll do a beta, then submit it.

I’m ironing out the creases in the Epilogue

14 Likes

hey Bathala will this be a single book or is there going to be a book 2 for Demon: Recollect

From what I understand, this is only part 1, so yes there will be more.

2 Likes

thanks

1 Like

Yes.

It has begun, if you know what I mean…
FB_IMG_15813072182890714

16 Likes

is Sun Wukong the strongest mutant alive? stronger than Lilith even? or is he just the strongest physically?

1 Like

I love your story so more books are great news :ok_hand::grin:

2 Likes

At first i imagined him something like king enma(that third hokage summon from naruto)
But i guess he is (was) more like super sayan 4?

Edit:

:point_down: This very cool for his currently less hairy looks

4 Likes

Or this

9 Likes

That, yep. And it’s strangely accurate :rofl:

4 Likes