Demon: Recollect (WIP) |Full Demo|

Oh, @Bathala, can you give back old option to set ROs gender manuall, please? I really miss it. :frowning: New options with preset genders really donā€™t fit my already set in stone view of ROs.

Also, would like to add that setting MCā€™s preferences via two random scientists in the beginning of escape is out of place. May be it would be better to set them when we meet Dante/Selena. Like you see ā€œa man/woman, letting a sigh of relieve, and a beautiful one, you always were attracted to men/womenā€. :woman_shrugging: Sorry for my clumsy phrasing.

1 Like

what will be your end goal if you finish Demon

@mintybunbun Yeah, Grim will be an RO.
Thanks so much for the screenshot!

I donā€™t even remember that part
Haha yeah! Iā€™m glad you like it.

@Sailendranath_Murmu
Aight, Iā€™ll fix that. I mustā€™ve forgot to edit that.

@Langre I can do that.

@Smol_Tatortot
I donā€™t know, probably write some more stories? Iā€™m just here drifting.

9 Likes

This is awesome! I love your work! Iā€™m seriously a fan!

@Nat_Sattabongkod Iā€™m glad you like it! :blush:

@pichi I fixed it, well, at least when I did do a playthrough, I didnā€™t have this problem. Let me know if there are some parts with missing pronouns.

@mintybunbun Yeah, I just forgot to redirect the route :sweat_smile:
But itā€™s fixed now, refusing Greedā€™s advances should lead you to Tempestā€™s route, which is still a WIP!

@Sailendranath_Murmu I fixed the part where the MC magically learns Dante/Selenaā€™s name. But after meeting Max/Scarlet, the two roommates mention each othersā€™ names, so the MC should already know who they areā€¦unless Iā€™m missing something here which I probably am

4 Likes

Was Grim always a RO? ._.

I donā€™t think he was?

1 Like

Pretty sure he wasnā€™t but lots of people like him so now he is.

:fox_face:

1 Like

He wasnā€™t, he was supposed to be a side character meant to die somewhere along the story. :sweat_smile:

16 Likes

Can I still kill him, and T pose over him to assert dominance?

20 Likes

And people were feeling quiteā€¦grim about it.

ā€¦

į“µā€™įµ Ė¢įµ’Ź³Ź³Źø

15 Likes

Letā€™s collapse a building over him

Then piss on the rubble.

:fox_face:

14 Likes

my reactions when I was reading this:

15 Likes

October 333ā€¦august 28th 2020? Sounds good.

at what point was the middle one?

3 Likes

It was disgust when I was imaging my MC pissing on the rubble.

1 Like

i must have blocked out that section or skimmed over that particular sentence.
i keep replaying the demo just to beat grimmy boy our best apathetic frenemy.
and to flirt with the twinns but thats another story.

1 Like

Okā€¦so far we have healing factor, gravity manipulation, fear manipulation, memory reading. Am I missing something?

Memory reading is only available if you romance blur and visit them after the fight between twins.

also I would like to meet the 3 surviving members of our old team. I have a feeling that Lucifer is one of them, the new little angel, who was responsible for sealing us in ice prison. Also ares is alive, and is somehow involved with the hive. I wonder how much right I am?

@Bathala also I hope, we can still kill grim like it was originally planned. Those who wants to romance him can choose to spare him, others get to kill him. It should be for all the characters actually. No character should get a plot armor to be invincible to the very end.

3 Likes

Perhaps

If it were not for the laws of the land, I would have slaughtered you.

The future is now!

Nope.
Also, you are mostly right.

No NPC can be killedā€¦yet.

4 Likes

Incorrect page break

Spanish drama music plays
Mc: But ember baby, love, blur is gonna have my alien sword babyā€¦and I love him please donā€™t kill him.
Narrator:ā€¦Who taught this Mc biology? Is my paycheck in the mail yet?

But seriously not even say grim?

1 Like

Everyone can be killed, but not right now.
MC: retrieves Godsin and murders everyone
Game: THANK YOU FOR PLAYING

24 Likes