Demon: Recollect (WIP) |Full Demo|

Is that in the beta link?

No commentā€¦

I just replay the demo, and isā€¦ Scarlet going to be okay? Is Dante okay? I swear if MC have to fight Dante or Scarlet, Iā€™m going to scream.

1 Like

Alright yā€™all. I am currently rewriting Chapter 1 and 2.
@Umbreonpanda ehrā€¦ cough

2 Likes

tumblr_nj6f92GQr31qe93d7o2_400

Theyā€™re dead arenā€™t they

tumblr_nj6f92GQr31qe93d7o5_250

3 Likes

:man_shrugging: Let your imagination run wild

3 Likes

Ey nice game :ok_hand: tho I noticed a bug when picking the detectives gender, when I bought the keychain for Dante there was a pop up thing and I couldnā€™t keep playing, but when I did the opposite it worked

Workin on it, thanks!

2 Likes

I love this!

2 Likes

I canā€™t seem to replicate this error, can you give me a screenshot if itā€™s alright?

1 Like

The game was fabuluous, though there are some bugs. For example some strange signs reminds me of the euro sign or something it appears in the endings of sentences. Also, There is an error when a person in trench coat appears ( police officer?), canā€™t get further into the game because of it. All in all, I love your game!!! :heart_eyes:

Oh thanks so much. I should probably upload the fixed version right now :sweat:

3 Likes

Thank you! :kissing_heart: And donā€™t worry everything is still fabulous! :wink:

2 Likes

Little bugs :beetle:

2 Likes

I accidentally uploaded it to the wrong dashingdon. Demo. :sweat_smile:
Iā€™d appreciate if you help me hunt down the typos

15 Likes

@Bathala

Hi, loved the update. Didnā€™t find any typos but I noticed when the fight starts with Ember, Alloy and Tempestā€¦ the option that says to ā€œTrust your instinctsā€ increases the ā€œTacticalā€ stat while the ā€œif my calculations are correctā€ option increases the ā€œImpulsiveā€ stat. I might be mistaken but I think that itā€™s meant to be the other way around unless Iā€™m just being dense.

Oh let me check it out.

Edit: opposite stats increase when you fail the check. Also it increases your demon stat when you fail a check.

Tried the demo and canā€™t find any way to get the stats pass at the rooftop fight.I take it that for now we can only fail ?

I like ur user