Demon: Recollect (WIP) |Full Demo|

no shame here just embrace your imagination everyones got a weird imagination wheather they wanna believe it or not :slight_smile:

1 Like

By imagination, do you mean fantasies?

Means the same thing.

1 Like

It doesn’t mean the same thing in that context :stuck_out_tongue:

They both make perfect sense in that context? :thinking:

1 Like

both have you ever have a weird idea in your head that was part of your imagination plus fantasies our created through imagination

also i think we should stay on topic which is this great wip that we all love

I feel like this is one of the most popular WIPs here 20K+ views in a month

1 Like

How do I check the views? I feel like it’s right in front of me, but I guess I’m a blind mofo.

@cocomallowmocha I had an idea about the cough wierd cough flirt/relationship dynamic s

2 Likes

It’s right under the first post

2 Likes

Sorry about that, didn’t mean to make you wait. :tired_face:

22 Likes

it ok man take all the time you need

1 Like

I kinda get a meliodas vibe from this mc lol. Too op, some demon-blood bs and a missing sword… :thinking:

4 Likes

its fine your story is worth the wait and you also need to look after yourself sometimes

just read the rewrite i like where your going with it from what i read and from what you wrote before the story started cant wait to see more but in saying that if you need to take time off do it rest and recover nobody should have to push themselfs to hard :slight_smile:

Hi, the new story seems very interesting too, good luck rewritting :smile:

And i found those

Summary

and this, it says: “Max glances at the mess…” but we don’t know that his name is Max, we weren´t introduced to each other yet.
This text will be blurred

Liking the rewrite. I’m guessing the abrupt stop after Selena finds you getting lost is the end of progress so far?

I’m already done with chapter 2 lol

I’m still editing it

8 Likes