Demon: Recollect (WIP) |Full Demo|

images%20(6)

8 Likes

Since most would want the BH path. I need to know what you would likeā€¦ Also, you can give me sugestionss.

• Railroaded Bounty targets.
  • Players can choose the targets, but still story related.

0 voters

9 Likes

maybe have some railroaded but most story related and just define if its a rr or a sr

Wrong pronoun during the entir question answer game

2 Likes

Maybe you could have each of the two groups the MC joined in the other path put up bounties on one another and as the story progresses we could naturally meet the other characters from the other pathsā€¦while of course throwing in some new characters exclusive to the bounty hunter pathā€¦maybe make a friend from one of the bounty/partner from one of our bounties some howā€¦ouuuu if wanna you get dark maybe one of the bounties put on a child who is very powerful, but has no control over his powersā€¦do you kill him or do you take him under your wing and help himā€¦lol so many ideas

I want to kill grim.

2 Likes

Somehow Iā€™m looking forward to this (the fast updates make my heart go lalalalalalala)

1 Like

I think the word ā€œsmirkā€ is often used at the wrong times. It often makes normal scenes seem creepy / awkward haha. Sometimes ā€œgrinā€ or just ā€œsmileā€ seems like a better choice instead of always smirk smirk smirk smirk. Other than that, love the world youā€™re building and definitely love the MCā€™s powers!

1 Like

This one of the things that I need to edit actually, I noticed it when I did a playtest. It makes me cringe

2 Likes

How to show Sepena /Dante canā€™t die grab he or she gun shot mc in head

THE REASON WHY THERE'S A POLL

I need to know where your heart is, so that I can put my mind into it. Cheeezy ass mofo.
So Iā€™m going to do a rewrite, because when I playtested thisā€¦ whatever this isā€¦ I realized that there were a lot, and I mean a lot of holes. Plot and Grammar. So what Iā€™m going to do is Iā€™ll eliminate 2 paths and only use one. So, which one should REMAIN?

• Bounty Hunter Path.
  • Anarch Path.
  • Sentinel Path.

0 voters

Ah, of course. The ROs. all of them will still be included. Doesnā€™t matter what path remains.

8 Likes

Bounty hunter path Duh

I will cry I donā€™t get to kill random peopleā€¦

5 Likes

The ROs will still be included regardless of what path remains.

2 Likes

I like BH and anarchā€¦cose whisperrrrrrrrrrā€¦pat whisper headā€¦

sentinelā€¦remind me of vampire bloodline lol

2 Likes

I honestly thought that there were more people who would go for bounty hunter path.

1 Like

move whisper to BH pathā€¦and watch those numbers go nuts :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I voted for the sentinel as I liked twins as Ros plus it has better potential for violence once the heroā€™s come to the realization of who you truly are and what Youā€™ve done.
I also think it has better story potential of a demon trying to redeem themself which the player can determine how successful theyā€™re in that endeavor.

1 Like

Iā€™m planning on turning the other paths into a sub route of some sort.
Like, asking for help with the Sentinel in exchange that youā€™d give yourself up or join them (telling the truth or not) Or asking the Anarchs in exchange for helping them with their cause. Or go solo and hunt them down yourself.

3 Likes

So all paths will exist but the one voted for will be the main story

Yes, I thank thee. , Iā€™m gonna PM some of you about the features that I might add real soon.

2 Likes