Demon: Recollect (WIP) |Full Demo|

Here’s my demon Frank Castle

5 Likes

Found this early concept art of infinity war Thor with a gun and sword before they came up for the idea of Stormbreaker. This would probably fit more in with my MC if I choose to get the sword.

3 Likes

Will the Mc Wield any weapons beyond swords and powers

I won’t say too much, but you’ll have that choice… a hard one.

2 Likes

The Mc broke it

1 Like

Glue the pieces on my sword.

2 Likes

The RO’s descriptions are killing me :joy: I do have a question though, regardless of which path we take, we’ll still meet the other characters, right? Or am I getting that wrong?

1 Like

jesus you need to chill remember the mod had to come last time just a thought have you checked out endmaster?

1 Like

No, you won’t meet any other ROs, except for Six. I guess

1 Like

Haven’t started the new update but love the title

1 Like

That was good and the gale romance is actually funny plus I got to meet Tom Ellis

1 Like

Can we kill Lucifer? I don’t trust him.

@Conor_Mccann I’m not really sure if I projected Tom Ellis, or at least the way he talks as Luci…

@DontJudge as of now, it won’t end well for the MC if they attempt to kill the devil… The devil has enough juice, you know

3 Likes

I know but still well say a emo tom ellis plus I dont want to kill him hes an interesting character and quite the wild card as in his current state he’s very powerful

1 Like

It was a good thing that I went for a stroll this morning.

How I added Luci

goes for a stroll
glances at a church
adds Luci to the story

10 Likes

crying that was beautiful so inspirational :joy:

2 Likes

How do you gain the choice to kiss Whisper or is it not added yet because I can’t seem to figure it out

When the team is United an option to ask wishper is she jealous pops up at some point

Yes but the option is always blurred out for me

Did u give heavy flirt every time