Ok the CS files have been updated to the latest version. I did some testing and there do not appear to be any issues. Please let me know here or via PM if you experience any problems with the update. Thanks
EDIT: Scratch that, there is an error being thrown at the initiation of the scripts. I'm looking into it. It appears the games are still perfectly playable after clicking off the initial error message though.
EDIT2: Found the issue and I am now patching it. Unfortunately, it's a per-game update so it's going to take me a while but that's what's on the agenda for today.
EDIT3: Okay all games should be updated now. I had to go directory to directory but I'm fairly certain I was able to get them all. Please let me know here or in PM if your game is not functioning correctly.
As a side-effect of this update, I have added some new cache-busting to the system that will hopefully force txt files to be downloaded fresh each time. I've tried this before with other methods but I think the way I am trying to do it now may just work.