Daria: A Kingdom Simulator (Released Apr 4, 2024)

I was going through the description and got pretty interested, reminded me of Pathfinder Kingmaker meets Life of a Wizard. Imagine my surprise when I found out you actually wrote Life of a Wizard :sweat_smile: it was one of the 2 games that got me into IFs, looking forward to this release!

17 Likes

Attention Beta Testers!

I’ve sent an email to everyone who tested the game asking what name you’d like me to use for the Beta Tester credits.

If you didn’t get an email and you beta tested this game, please email me at: lucid519@gmail.com

Thanks!

9 Likes

Damn looking forward to the game, when’s it releasing?, this game reminded me of war of the west,the great tournament and,lost heir series,one mercenary game was looking forward type of games

2 Likes

It’s releasing April 4.

1 Like

Will there be a cheat mode added?

1 Like

Hi I got question
Can we marry and have children to educate them and teach them?

3 Likes

There will be no Romance in this game.

2 Likes

Not that I know of, no

1 Like

Nope. Instead, there are 3 difficulty levels and no time limit.

Not this time. This is more of a resource management game with a story.

2 Likes

This game will be released on Thursday!
The demo is now available to play here: Daria: A Kingdom Simulator

14 Likes

Oooooh hell yeah, time to make a paladin kingdom

1 Like

Finally, the time has come

1 Like

@K.L

Is anyone unable to open the link? Should the demo be live now (and unlock past free trial on Thursday)?

I’m on an iPhone. It half-opens it, I can see stats and achievements, but it also tries to open Hosted Games omnibus, and when I Open it, it isn’t there.

Edit: The link opens and works well on my Mac, going to the web store to run it. Maybe just an iPhone and lack of game on the Omnibus? @K.L

5 Likes

I can’t play the demo. It opens the page with the title, but there’s no text or options to click next. Went to menu and pressed restart, but that froze the page.

1 Like

We’ve done some poking around here, and all seems to be in order. Clearing your cache may help.

2 Likes

That did it. Thanks!

2 Likes

Hahaha. Readers, your reading lives is about to change.

2 Likes

It arrives :flight_departure::airplane::moyai:

2 Likes

Im hyped bro, its been too long since ive set foot in daria so to speak

1 Like

Is there a specific launch time for Android?

2 Likes