Cyberpolice (Minor Update: 19th of March 2024) (WIP)

No update today.

Alright progress, was a bit busy today, but all in all decent enough.

14 Likes

No update today.

Good enough progress. Shouldnā€™t be long until I get to the dreaded editing phase for the new stuff. :stuck_out_tongue:

15 Likes

No update today.

Closer and closer we get.

12 Likes

No update today.

Seems like I have a deadline set for the update, since my schedule for the rest of the year is largely cleared. Iā€™ll be leaving for my ā€œchristmas breakā€ either the 16th or the 17th based on what I know at the moment, so the update should be posted before that at latest. (Iā€™ll be back early January. Itā€™s also possible I might leave closer to the 22nd, but itā€™s more likely Iā€™ll leave earlier. When I know the exact date Iā€™ll mention it)

In practice I see no reason to post it much earlier(maybe a bit earlier in case of bugs I need to address), so Iā€™ll be finishing up the stuff I can before then, and post the update at that time. (Iā€™d hate to leave the update for next year, so Iā€™m willing to drop one of the newer scenes in case I donā€™t have the time to polish them all at that point. It should be a decent chunk even then, so itā€™s fine).

Still, thereā€™s always the possibility that things donā€™t go quite like I want and I canā€™t post the additional scenes(meaning only the complicated stuff will be posted, not the newer stuff), but letā€™s hope for the best. :smiley:

28 Likes

No update today.

Fortunately was able to work today and probably tomorrow too, at least a bit. Nearly done with the new scenes, a day or two and then itā€™s the editing/polishing phase again.

14 Likes

Ah, a nice christmas for us

1 Like

No update today.

Not yet up to polishing, but probably tomorrow.

And hopefully for me since I can definitely relax a lot more once the update is out. :smiley:

18 Likes

No update today.

Finished the raw stuff and started on the boring polishing, which went okay enough for now.

12 Likes

No update today.

Didnā€™t work too much since it was Independence day(just enough to keep some sort of flow going). Tomorrow work shall continue.

14 Likes

No update today

Decent ā€œreturnā€ to the grind.

14 Likes

No update today.

Some progress on the polishing. Probably should focus on the scenes on a linear manner, to a degree at least(instead of all at once). While theyā€™re all related to each other, one of the scenes is much easier to finish by itself and sort of leads to the other two(in most cases at least), so Iā€™ll try to finish it before doing the other two, at least. Weā€™ll see.

15 Likes

No update today.

Decent work today, but unfortunately wonā€™t be able to work during the weekend. Hopefully Iā€™ll get at least the first scene polished and finalized, but weā€™ll see.

14 Likes

No update today.

No work as mentioned yesterday.

11 Likes

No update today.

Work continues tomorrow. If all goes well, itā€™ll be a several days of hard work whichā€™ll lead to the additional scenes. If not, then itā€™s just the old scenes. Still not entirely sure on the exact day of departure, so there may be some leeway, but that remains to be seen.

15 Likes

No update today.

Decent progress today.

Also, great news on my date of departure, turns out some of my relatives had to change their schedules(which means my schedule is changed as well, no point in going somewhere for Christmas if no oneā€™s gonna be there :smiley: ), so Iā€™ll be leaving on the 22nd or 23rd.

This means Iā€™ll have a lot more time to polish the scenes, which will probably mean I can get all of them finalized before I go. (As always, there might be problems along the way, but Iā€™m quite confident I can finish at least two of the new scenes).

20 Likes

No update today.

Good progress. The more generous timetable also seems to have lessened my anxiety(didnā€™t realize I had it, as usual :stuck_out_tongue: ).

15 Likes

No update today.

Some progress. The biggest problem will probably be whether I actually work or not since this is vacation time for me, which often ends up with me doing fun stuff instead for a bit too long. Probably should start each day with work than the other way around. :stuck_out_tongue:

18 Likes

Silly, but true: every time I see this thread pop up along with the word ā€œCyberpoliceā€, I instantly think of a couple of dudes busting through a wall like thisā€¦

2 Likes

No update today.

Christmas shopping and such, but did get some work done between playing games. :slight_smile:

:rofl:

Guess I should watch Scott Pilgrim at some points, seems funnier than I expected.

11 Likes

You should! Itā€™s a fun one to check out at least once.

And perhaps it may even inspire one ā€œFreeze! Cyberpolice!ā€ :smiley:

Happy game-writing in the meantime!

2 Likes