Cyberpolice (Major Update: Not Yet - Minor Update: 25th of May) (WIP)

No update today.

Pretty good amount of stuff done today, feels nice. :slight_smile:

15 Likes

No update today.

Get together with friends, so no work done. On the other hand, weekend should be good for working.

12 Likes

No update today.

Got some stuff done, but as I mentioned yesterday I’ll be able to work a bunch during the weekend, which is great.

17 Likes

Plus in the veteran background the mc has spent a variable amount of years doing potentially dubious things in the grey war. Which is why I put my old mc at late 60’s/early 70’s.

My young mc I put around 25 as he’s also a forensic scientist, but it could be all the way up to early thirties too, since maybe future scientists need even longer educations.

7 Likes

No update today.

Had some fun, worked a decent amount. All in all a great day.

15 Likes

No update today.

Same as yesterday. Things are shaping up great with the newer scenes. It really is baffling how much easier and faster it is to write them than the previous stuff.

15 Likes

No update today.

Nice to be able to continue a row after a weekend with normal writing. Definitely so much easier. :stuck_out_tongue:

15 Likes

No update today.

Alright amount of stuff done today, but less than the last few days.

14 Likes

No update today.

The “additional” scenes are shaping up excellent. Real glad I started working on them, honestly. Sure, it delays the update, but it’ll be way better this way.

20 Likes

No update today.

Busy today, no work done.

17 Likes

No update today.

A bit work done today, less than earlier this week but any amount is good. Not sure yet whether I can work during the weekend or not, will be revealed tomorrow.

17 Likes

No update today.

Weirdly enough was able to do some work, but not much. Usually it’s either all or nothing for me during the weekend.

17 Likes

No update today.

Pretty much the same today too. Progress has been good this week.for sure.

14 Likes

No update today.

Progress was a bit limited today, but that’s fine since things have been going well recently.

16 Likes

No update today.

Nothing done today, but that was to be expected due to schedule.

12 Likes

No update today.

Got a bunch done today. Things are looking great, but I’ll be careful and say “not this month” since I’ve yet to get to the editing stage for the new stuff, and that usually takes way longer than I think. :stuck_out_tongue:

16 Likes

No update today.

Decent progress continues!

16 Likes

No update today.

Alright work overall, but could’ve been better. Probably no work on weekend due to cleaning, paperwork stuff, and other mundane but necessary stuff(and afterwards delicious video games).

17 Likes

No update today.

As stated yesterday, essentially a day off. Probably the same for tomorrow.

17 Likes

No update today.

Yup, same as yesterday. Work should continue tomorrow onward.

16 Likes