Cyberpolice (Minor Update: 19th of March 2024) (WIP)

No update today.

Progress is being made steadily.

9 Likes

No update today.

Almost ready with second variant.

11 Likes

No update today.

Alright, the second variant is ready as well now. Only the third one left, plus an overall polish pass/check.

I think the two Iā€™ve already made are pretty great and very different. The third is kinda unnecessary, but very nice to have(itā€™s essentially a secondary version of one of the other two, but offers a very important immersion/roleplay distinction between the two).

Goes without saying that all of them vary greatly depending on the choices youā€™ve already made, and will make during the ā€œeventā€. (although things can also go a bit too smoothly if certain things are true for your playthrough, in which case the overall situation may seem very short. Hopefully thatā€™ll be fine, but weā€™ll see)

16 Likes

No update today.

Busy this weekend as usual.

8 Likes

No update today.

Work continues tomorrow.

9 Likes

No update today.

Work indeed continued today. :smiley:

8 Likes

No update today.

A somewhat busier week than usual, Iā€™m afraid. Not sure if I can get the update out this month. Weā€™ll see.

11 Likes

No update today.

Yeah, definitely no update this month. First week of next month, I hope.

8 Likes

No update today.

Managed to get a decent amount of work done.

8 Likes

No update today.

Just like yesterday, actually got a bunch of work done, which is good since no work this weekend, as is often the case.

10 Likes

No update today.

Day one of weekend. :smiley:

7 Likes

No update today.

Work continues tomorrow.

8 Likes

No update today.

Turns out I have a sort of deadline, since Iā€™ll be taking a trip starting around the 8th of September. Iā€™ll try to get the update out before then. If not, I wonā€™t be able to work on it for over a week, which would be very unfortunate.

9 Likes

I havenā€™t been keeping track lately, but are there any ROs? If so who are they?

1 Like

Not yet as such. No proper romances anyway. There will be later on, most likely for Stillwater, Mouse, Carrington, and Mari Badr. Thatā€™s still a while aways, though. Once the ā€œMajor Updateā€(see topic name) is done, then the romances will also be done.

Depending on how easy theyā€™re to make, there might be more. (or I might implement minor romances for some characters, but for sure there will be four major ones)

Thereā€™ll also be a bunch of one night stands relatively soon, but theyā€™re self-contained into the scenes theyā€™re in, with maybe a few references later on, but for the most part theyā€™ll not affect anything. The idea is to kinda test my ability to even write romances, since such things arenā€™t my strong suit.

16 Likes

Well well wellā€¦ Since Iā€™m a sucker for romance I have only one thing to say: <3

2 Likes

No update today.

Tolerable progress.

7 Likes

No update today.

Maybe halfway through for the third variant.

7 Likes

No update today.

Wish I had something interesting to comment. :smiley:

9 Likes

No update today.

For once Iā€™ll be able to work on the weekend, hopefully will mean Iā€™ll get it done before I leave.

8 Likes