Cyberpolice (Minor Update: 19th of March 2024) (WIP)

No update today.

Pretty good progress. Hopefully I’ll be able to finish one of the variant paths for the segment in a bit less than a week, since I’ll be taking a break from the 14th to the 17th. Always better to return to a slightly worked on path than something that’s almost ready, since for the latter I might lose my train of thought which can be very annoying when doing complex stuff. I’ll probably include just two paths to begin with so it doesn’t bloat too much, which means after the break there’s just the other one left if everything goes well. They do have some overlap, so the second one shouldn’t take as much as the first one did.

Theoretically my original plan was three or even four partially hybrid overlapping paths, but that’ll probably have to be axed. It’s fine though, I’m sure two is enough. :smiley:

14 Likes

No update today.

Nothing out of the ordinary.

9 Likes

No update today(or yesterday).

Was at a get-together at a friend’s house and it took way longer than I expected(was back home at 5am), so couldn’t work at all, or post an update for that matter. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

No update today.

Looking good so far. Should be able to finish the important parts of the first path before my little break. Might be some stuff left but nothing that’ll make me confused when I get back, I’d imagine. We’ll see.

10 Likes

No update today.

Decent progress. Will leave tomorrow.

9 Likes

No update today.

Got things to a decent enough state for now. When I yesterday said “will leave tomorrow” I actually meant “the day after tomorrow.” Thus, tomorrow. :grin:

See you on Monday!

12 Likes

Alright, I’m back!

A summer cottage trip with friends can be exhausting in its own way. Fortunately I can now continue being a hermit for a good while with a clear conscience.

Even got a tiny bit of work done today, which always helps for the routine.

This month remains feasible for the update date, for now at least.

11 Likes

Welcome back we missed you

2 Likes

No update today.

Decent enough return to work considering my break.

Feels nice to be missed! :grin:

9 Likes

No update today.

Things proceed smoothly.

9 Likes

I can’t wait to play it more! I love the story and so far it is my Favorite.

1 Like

No update today.

Was busier than expected, barely got anything done. It happens.

Thanks! Always nice to hear that! :grin:

12 Likes

No update today.

Tolerable progress. Not too long now.

11 Likes

No update today.

Day by day we get closer. Might not be able to finish this month, but we’ll see. Very close in any case. I guess since I haven’t started the polishing yet it’ll take longer than I think, as always. :smiley:

15 Likes

No update today.

Took a break for the day, other stuff to do.

14 Likes

No update today.

Some progress today, but not too much.

10 Likes

No update today.

Decent enough progress. Probably will have less time this week since lots of my friends and family are on vacation right now and that means social business.

10 Likes

No update today.

Did a bunch of work in preparation for the probably-less-time-to-work in the coming days. Really no reason why I couldn’t work this much every day, though. :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

No update today.

Didn’t really get to work today. Mostly fiddled around with some fine-tuning.

6 Likes

No update today.

Pretty much the same as yesterday.

7 Likes