Cyberpolice (Minor Update: 19th of March 2024) (WIP)

No update today.

Things proceed smoothly enough.

Luc Garillac is the guy, Ulrika Daniels is the woman of the pair.

I don’t have plans for romances as such for most of the characters, just regular character stuff, but that tends to get people interested anyway. Then, if the demand is high enough, I can just add some straight up romance stuff. Theoretically almost any character could be a RO, supposing I can make it interesting enough. (the problem being that people may have high expectations that I might not be able to deliver, I’ve never written any romantic content as such, so it might end up being lackluster. No reason not to try, of course, I do aim to become better at writing by learning new things :slight_smile: )

Perhaps, but in that case I’d rather not have him as a RO since, as you said, he’s a bit too similar to Stillwater. A variety of choices would be the best.

8 Likes

No update today.

The second part is slowly starting to shape up. Won’t be ready anytime soon, though. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

No update today.

Pretty good progress today, added a fun little segment to the mix.

5 Likes

This game (demo?) is awesome!

Really enjoyed it, and man the demo ending hit me like a truck as I did not expect it and I wanted more. Totally awesome!

Also; Tall muscular lady? Sign me up, please and thank you! <3

1 Like

No update today.

A bit less productive today than usual, but all progress is progress.

Heh, thanks for the praise! :slight_smile:

I guess you can call it a demo, since it’s not finished. Each update adds a bunch of stuff to it, so you should check up on it every now and then(I update the title of the thread whenever I add new stuff).

Carrington is pretty popular, both to love and to hate, it seems. :smiley:

9 Likes

No update today.

Alright, once again it’s time for Midsummer, which means no work for a few days. :grin:

(probably won’t post daily updates either. Back on Monday at latest)

10 Likes

Back now. Work continues tomorrow. Hopefully I’ll get the ball rolling smoothly once more, always a bit difficult after a break.

8 Likes

No update today.

A bit of a slow start, but a start nevertheless.

6 Likes

Your work ethic inspires me. I need to take a leaf out of your book.

1 Like

Maybe so, but well, it’s not like you know how much time I spend per day working. :wink:

The important part is to keep up a routine, at least for me, since the longer I go without doing something(even if the end result is just an hour of work), the harder it gets to return. Thus, even fifteen minutes can be good enough as it “trains” you to the mindset that it’s natural to work. Whenever I don’t touch the project for a week it becomes super-hard to return.

And in a project like this, if writing seems hard, you can always think and plan and plot, etc. Any type of progress is progress.

11 Likes

No update today.

A bit more work done than yesterday. Shouldn’t be too long until I’m back to speed.

7 Likes

No update today.

Everything’s shaping up nicely.

5 Likes

No update today.

Alright, pretty much up to the same speed before the break.

9 Likes

No update today.

Still some ways to get but not super duper long now. The cautious estimate is this month. I’ve learned my lesson not to say anything more specific. :smiley:

11 Likes

No update today.

Took a break so no progress today.

8 Likes

No update today.

Progress was tolerable.

6 Likes

I’m very much enjoying this story.

2 Likes

No update today.

Might have to rethink a few things, so there might be a minor setback. Nothing big fortunately.

Thanks, I appreciate it! :grin:

8 Likes

I hope Carrington stays a romance!:sweat_smile: I was waiting to romance her since beginning of the wip!

PS: Your story is my Favorite!

4 Likes

No update today.

Already cleared yesterday’s problem so it’s all good, no real delay.

Thanks! I can pretty much promise that the “main trio” will be romanceable, nothing’ll change that I’m guessing. The only real question is if I can expand the ROs from 2+2 to 3+3 or not. :stuck_out_tongue: (And I guess who’ll be the ultimate second female RO. Looks to be Mari Badr, but nothing’s set in stone yet)

11 Likes