Cyberpolice (Major Update: Not Yet - Minor Update: 14th of February) (WIP)

No update today.

Progress was smooth enough, but still a bunch to be done.

6 Likes

No update today.

Same as yesterday, okay progress, but still quite a bit left to do.

7 Likes

No update today.

Had mostly other stuff to do so didn’t do too much work. Not long now.

6 Likes

Alrighty then I’m setting up camp for the big upcoming release.

1 Like

No update today.

Not quite yet, and since tomorrow’s Mother’s Day I’m not entirely sure if I can work then. If not, probably no release this week either. Still, it should be any day now.

Hopefully you won’t be disappointed. The update probably isn’t as big as you’d think, unfortunately. At least not worth three months of work. :smiley:

8 Likes

No update today.

No time to work today. Next week. I’d love to say the day but that goes against my current creed, so… :smiley:

Probably earlier than later but who knows.

6 Likes

Hyped bebes GIF on GIFER - by Feloth

4 Likes

No update today.

Still a bunch of polishing and such to do. This week for sure.

7 Likes

No update today.

Work continues at steady rate. Might not be able to work as much as I presumed on some days, so may end up closer to end of week after all.

Most of the stuff is polished and “ready”, but there’s still a decent bunch left since the update is larger than usual(size will be somewhere between 50-75k words probably(average for a given playthrough is naturally much less), hard to say before I delete my personal comments from the code and finish the polishing process entirely(no new additions this time :smiley: )).

9 Likes

No update today.

Not as much done today as I would’ve hoped, but still good enough.

7 Likes

No update today.

Was a bit busy. Should have plenty of time for the rest of the week to finish the update.

7 Likes

No update today.

Closer and closer we get.

8 Likes

No update today.

We’ll see how it goes tomorrow. :smiley:

7 Likes

No update today.

Not quite yet, but very soon. I know I said it for this week too, but next week for sure. :smiley:

9 Likes

No update today.

Probably not for the next few days since I’m a bit busy again. Closer to the weekend I’d guess.

10 Likes

No update today.

Not much to add to what I said yesterday.

8 Likes

No update today.

Yup, definitely closer to the weekend. As always. :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

No update today.

Busy times are over now, should be able to work properly tomorrow again. Soon.

8 Likes

No update today.

Not yet.

9 Likes

No update today.

Unfortunately it probably won’t be ready by tomorrow due to an absolutely ridiculous thing that happened. As such I’m expecting it to be done on Tuesday(yes, I’m feeling confident enough that I can say a day again :stuck_out_tongue: ).

I’ll elaborate more on what happened once I post the update. It’s nothing particularly bad, it’s just that the timing is so ludicrous.

Anyway, this will be the last delay for sure. :crazy_face:

12 Likes