Your Culinary Skills

Sweet: 10%
Savory: 11%
Spicy: 19%

Your People Skills

Valentine Patenaud AKA Heatstroke: 28%
Ian Rattray: 10%

personality

I play as a mother who tries her best to get back on her feet and support her child, feels like a fish out of the water in this new city and is weirded out by superheroes and is wary towards them and the people of this city in general, is polite and loves everything spicy. All she wants is a quiet life lol

1 Like

Mostly going for my standard chaotic neutral male, avoiding picking side as long as possible , Is in general kind person and willing to help untill pushed too far…
And here are the stats

1 Like

1 Like

I tried to play as Adventurous dad. Full of energy and he focus on savory dishes. Also maybe a “bit” rash.

1 Like

here’s my stats:

i just choose what choice i like…i’m going for a careful but curious person, and unflappable because, well, when you’re at the very bottom of your life you don’t get anxious about things like my situation right now the stats are clear, in my opinion.

also…i choose to go to the hotel first, and i very much like a candy but…can’t say no when your kid ask for it :sob: can we give it to them but ask for another candy from the hotel?

Name: Devin Lin
Your Approach To Life In General

Conventional: 51%Unconventional: 49%
Unflappable: 60% Easily Ruffled: 40%
Rude: 42% Polite: 58%
Careful: 45% Rash: 55%
Curious: 44% Disinterested: 56%

Your Culinary Skills

Sweet: 14%
Savory: 20%
Spicy: 10%

Your People Skills

Valentine Patenaud AKA Heatstroke: 28%
Ian Rattray: 10%

Trying to react as I would with this character; Just okay with everything that’s going on.

1 Like

Also, quick question:

From the Power Glossary ingame

TERMS
APORIA: Agency for Power Organization, Regulation and Independent Assessment. Commonly called ‘The Agency’.
The institution organizing powered individuals in Cornucopia City. Provides power tests, medical aid and assistance and training, as well as cases for Powered Individuals, registered or unregistered.
RPI: Registered Powered Individual.
A person possessing superpowers and/or enhanced (supernatural) abilities registered with the APORIA.
PI-U: Powered Individual (Unregistered).
A person possessing superpowers and/or enhanced (supernatural) abilities NOT registered with the APORIA. Includes PIs from other cities.
CL: Case Level
Rating for cases reported to the APORIA.
CLL: Clearance Level
Rating of a RPI, based on their competence, experience and power-level.

About Case Levels

Gamma
Lowest Case Level. Includes patrols in green- (or if accompanied by either a team of the same or higher CLL OR a RPI of a CLL above 3, yellow-) rated areas, retrieval of lost harmless objects,

Delta
Second lowest Case Level. Includes patrols in green-, yellow- (or if accompanied by either a team of the same or higher CLL OR a RPI of a CLL above 6, red-) rated areas, retrieval of lost dubious (or lower rated) objects,

Beta
Second Highest Case Level. Includes patrols in green-, yellow-, red- (or if accompanied by either a team of the same or higher CLL OR a RPI of a CLL of 9 or 10, purple-) rated areas, retrieval of lost dangerous (or lower rated) objects,

Alpha
Highest Case Level. Includes patrols in all areas, retrieval of lost devilish objects,

Omega
Special Case Level. Cases with this CL are ONLY available to TEAMS of Powered Individual with a Clearance Levels of 9 and 10.

About Clearance Levels
1-3:
Allows a RPI to take up cases of a Gamma rating.
4-6:
Allows a RPI to take up cases of a Gamma and Delta rating.
7-8:
Allows a RPI to take up cases of all but Alpha and Omega ratings.
9-10:
Allows a RPI to take up all cases.

Is this clearly understandable? Also, what other cases/things would you have as examples?

3 Likes

First off, I think it’s an interesting (and ambitious!) idea to deal with the two characters and the genre-mixing setting. Curious to see where it goes :slight_smile:

I’ve found a few spelling/coding errors:

You aren’t rather than don’t.

‘Other father’ when my parent MC is female.

Uploading…

Also, I kind of have to ask what you think ‘twat’ means? Just because you mentioned a way up the thread about not using gendered slurs, however in the context where it’s being used about women and in the context of someone cheating it comes across … kind of awkward. Like you’re using it as a c-word fill-in, basically.

1 Like

I think I fixed these typoes for the next build already.

As for twat. It’s a much weaker term than c**t or b*tch, but I’ll look into it. Apologies.

Though the pic is not loading for me, so I can’t say anything about the context you are talking about @Scribblesome

Dumb mobile uploads - it’s the scene with that woman yelling at the receptionist about ‘screwing around with that twat of a waitress’. In that specific context I think the line comes across dirtier than you may have been intending … but I may be over-analysing :woman_shrugging:

No, that’s intentional.
Ponytail is a self-righteous asshole, not taking kindly to the receptionist breaking up with her (and starting a new relationship ONE YEAR after the breakup)

I use ‘twat’ elsewhere too, though. (been told it is okay to use compared to the c- or b-word, but I’ll look into it. possibly change Ponytail’s outburst to worse)

Input here most welcome.

If that’s the point then ok. I wasn’t trying to say don’t say this, more like is this what you meant? :smile:

Ahh.
So, you think it’ll be alright if I keep using twat (only when the MC is really pissed at a woman (potential former spouse, vile relatives, Haggerty, etc) and maybe change Ponytail’s outbreak to worse?

Note:
In the coming update (trying to get it out on the 10th or 15th), Haggerty’s first name will be changed from Helen/Jonathan to Fay/Frank, for very specific reasons.

Can you name the reason :wink:

1 Like

Tally Ho reference?
(20 char)

Nope. But keep guessing :wink:

Because you’re changing the name! :crazy_face:

1 Like

XD

There is a genuine reason, though. One I stumbled over by accident.

One tiny clue??
Please??
http://weknowmemes.com/generator/uploads/generated/g1334855498285169235.jpg

Twilight Zone-like TV show from the 90’s