Curious Cuisine (Superhero/Cooking)

Understood. It’s just really popular here. :sweat_smile:

Hope the other suggestions helped you out though.

International audience xD. Same reason Surströmmig, Pinkel and stargazer pie aren’t a thing

I just imagined how troubled younglings will be if they ever stumble on balut in the game. Not a good idea on my part.

Googled the things you mentioned. Balut definitely belongs in their category.

All nations have their food that makes other nations go
WHHHHYYYYY

9 Likes

nothing against food from other cutltures, but this is gross

2 Likes

What about swedish rotten piss shark

1 Like

is it better than it sounds?

1 Like

Wish i didn’t look it up…

agreed, i already suspected it to be not pleasant but this was just, no i will not try it

1 Like

The note about weird food eas not an invitation to post examples.
That goes for all of you

1 Like

Sad to announce a further update delay, but your kid HAD THE BRIGHT IDEA TO GO SHOPPING/VISIT THE APORIA HQ

5 Likes

bright:disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

You ok there? :worried:

Yeah, totally! I was just referring to what you said. The bright idea to visit APORIA. I think the kid will get in trouble. :upside_down_face:

EDIT:Or the kid already have super powers so won’t get in trouble? Or it’s the scene when the kid discovers the super power ? I don’t know

1 Like

It’s just visiting the HQ. The have guided tours.

2 Likes

im so proud of them.

3 Likes

Guess who’s paranoid. Me!!

4 Likes

Kid does something completly risky and stupid that in no way shape or form sounded sane
Me:yep that is definetly my blood

7 Likes

Also… massive, massive, massive spoilers for a feature to be implemented with the update (click at your own risk)

We’ll finally be getting a genderfluid option, including the possibility to change them come a new day. Sorry it took so long

5 Likes