Curious Cuisine (Superhero/Cooking)

Fair enough. :smile:

slowly gathers the pieces of a broken dream

3 Likes

Is it possible to prevent my kid from dating?

2 Likes

Of course.
Just say no when someone asks you (while plyying as kid)

2 Likes

I see no issue there, just get a bigger houseā€¦:innocent: man Iā€™m good at this problem solving thing.
Iz joking I know you said no.

4 Likes

Tiny, but important note: Sugarcoat (need to list her as RO later on) is only romancable if the kid is 17. Sheā€™s 22, and sheā€™d find the agegap too much.

5 Likes

My kid is the youngest option so Iā€™m not letting her date.( I think thatā€™s what someone else meant when they said ā€œkeep your daughter from dating.ā€ That you as a parent forbid them from dating rather than you playing the kid reject the person.)

2 Likes

yep me too, but in my case itā€™s the clicheĆ© with a father and his daughter

1 Like

At the risk of disappointing you: there will be a bit of talking to your kid about it, but you raised them into a responsible young human, so there wonā€™t be any ā€˜kid goes rebellious and dates aroundā€™ thing going. Well, at least in that regard you raised them wellā€¦

2 Likes

what have we done wrong?

In this particular topic, donā€™t care what readers want. Itā€™s a teenager girl. 15? 16? 17? I always hated to have that much control over the story. You shouldnā€™t be forbidding your child from talking or even if you want, you canā€™t. Thatā€™s more like encouraging for me.

1 Like

Youā€™ll see.

But as for the ā€˜forbidding the kid from datingā€™ā€¦

I found that that usually is cue to the kid, as said, dating around out of spite and getting into trouble.
Or worse, some romantization of the stalking parent who reads the kidā€™s diary/messages and messes with their phone to trace the kid.

Sorry, but in this you play a parent who respects their child as a human being.

3 Likes

yikes i doubt anyone here would even consider this at least i wonā€™t

2 Likes

Excuse me we live in a town if superheros and supervillains. Of course Iā€™d GPS tag their phone.

Diary nah they need that space to vent.

3 Likes

on secon thaught i forgot the super villain part, even i would gps my child there

But would you let your kid track you?

Actually Yes. Sounds fair especially if they become a superherohhhhh wait thatā€™s part of having respect for your kid thing right?

3 Likes

Its only fair to let them track us too

Especially if we donā€™t end up with powers and they do.

why not, i mean according to the story we donā€™t have annyone else, so basically i see no problem with that, i am prepared for any comprimise as long the kid stays safe

1 Like

Iā€™ll still wonā€™t have it in. (And if, for some reason, only with eitherā€™s stricked permission)
Not a fan of any given ā€˜parent knows bestā€™ narrative.

1 Like