Curious Cuisine (Superhero/Cooking)

thereā€™s as said, factors throughout the game that narrow down what youā€™ll be able to pick from

And technically speaking a number of powers can be used for cooking.

2 Likes

Pyrokinesis comes to mind!

I mean like literal cooking powers like the ability to make expert cuisine with Strange ingredients.

Thats the tip of the iceberg. Use weather manipulation to make it rain in every near by restaurant, so your place is the only establishment where you wont get soaked. Or mind control to force people to eat you food.

6 Likes

That is one hell of a marketing strategy

Use tech hacking powers to get free ads on the internet xD

2 Likes

Cibumkinesis and related.

Theoretically at least.
To summon complex, lasting, good tasting food for others you need a lot of training.

1 Like

I was going to mention cloning and manipulation for free child labor, but maybe that would be taking the powers a little too far. Did I mention you could theoretically kill every other restaurant owner in town and theoretically hide the evidence

6 Likes

Now i got an Idea what would be great to serve in my restoraunt : meat pies

2 Likes

the real question is if it is made of restaurant owners or clonesā€¦actually i dont want to know

Awnser for it would be:yes

1 Like

I actually had the idea of putting a soundproof room in the restaurant basement. And going full The Walking Deadā€™s St. Johns on anyone who bullies or threatens my child.

Aleksa, micro, g:
No.
And thatā€™s final.

in all seriousness. I know you are joking around but stuff like that does not sit well with me to the point that how squeasy it makes me keeps me from working.

On a brighter side:

Some Examples From The Glossary

Cryokinesis: Ice-Manipulation. Category: Defense. Specialization: No. Prerequisites required: None. Prerequisite For Other Abilities: Yes: Meteorokinesis. Powerbased Shapeshifting: Possible.

Photokinesis: Light-Manipulation. Category: Defense. Specialization: No. Prerequisites required: None. Prerequisite For Other Abilities: No. Powerbased Shapeshifting: Possible.

Umbrakinesis: Shadow-Manipulation. Category: Offense/Defense. Specialization: No. Prerequisites required: None. Prerequisite For Other Abilities: No. Powerbased Shapeshifting: Possible.

Ferrokinesis: Metal-Manipulation. Category: Offense/Defense. Specialization: Yes: Weaponsummoning. Prerequisites required: None. Prerequisite For Other Abilities: No. Powerbased Shapeshifting: Possible.

11 Likes

Okay, Iā€™m sitting here, most of the update written, but a huge important chunk in the middle missing.
Update up to the chunk missing or leave it be till itā€™s all done?

We want it now but never do anything half-assed even if it takes longer youā€™ll be prouder of yourself for it.

2 Likes

I think it would be better to wait for whole thing to be finished bcs so to atleast get bit more story before unavoidable cliffhanger
Then again its up to you to do as you see fit

6 Likes

Iā€™m eager to see more, but Iā€™d rather get something that feels complete and coherent.

3 Likes

I vote for leave it be for now. Thereā€™s no rush to release it, take your time to write, readjust and relax.

1 Like

Alright :smiley: Thanks folks. Iā€™ll see to getting this thing done whole.
Alsoā€¦ eesh, so many new characters Dx

3 Likes

tumblr_la5sndYdag1qe91wdo1_250

2 Likes