Curious Cuisine (Superhero/Cooking)

Just don’t call her Ma Belle Peche (Xenosaga Joke)

1 Like

You can start thinking of names for your former spouse if you had one

4 Likes

Will (s)he make an apperence if we had good relationship with em?

1 Like

Cant tell if they will

1 Like

Yes, fun fact their german name is Linfan

1 Like

So i was just wondering…will there be an option as to what type of food we can make? Like, can we choose to make food from different countries? Are we more of a chef that likes to do artistic food in restaurants etc? Sorry if i didn’t explain properly. xD

1 Like

There will be a couple of option during the contest and at random events at the café where you can pick what you’ll make based on your chosen diet and what the show/guest calls for.

5 Likes

Oh @MeltingPenguins you already said something about this in the earlier posts :grin:

2 Likes

Whoops XD but hey, whether or not the relationship was good is not the factor that decides that, so i wasn’t wrong either

4 Likes

Now… I cooooooould go and describe stuff like this:

or would that be cheating in terms of wordcount?

3 Likes

So relaxing …so mesmerising…
Not sure how well this can be described but i would love to see it

1 Like

I wouldn’t call it cheating but it might highly be boring, though it depends how you do it. But again, it’s a wall of text… Maybe try and post something like that here and we will share our thoughts?

I really love curious cuisine so far!
Quick kinda spoilers question: What kind of power (s?) will child have? Can we choose or is it already kinda determined?

1 Like

there will be a list to pick from. Whats on the list is detetmined by other factors

5 Likes

thanks! another kinda spoileru question sorry: can the parent still have superpowers and use them for cooking and stuff?

3 Likes

they can. Though if the parent gets any is again determined by how you played the game up to a point

4 Likes

So we as parent can choose not to have power?
That kinda cool tbh

indirectly. There’s a couple of choices that influence it

EDIT:

Folks, you can also start coming up with 2-3 hero/villain names for your characters. It’s hereby official: the bonus chapter allowing you to play through the events of The Gloom will happen.

2 Likes

Exciting, the hush hush gloom subject will actually have a playable part. Cant wait

3 Likes

Though by the nature of it, you won’t be able to change the outcome or the fate of some characters.

But

Possible ROs (so far) for the bonus chapter:

Powerhouse (cis male, 27, hero, electrokinetic, chimeran) Real name: ???
Powerhouse is what would later be called a chimeran. Part of his body are pure electricity, which he has full control over. His most prominent feature thus is the ball lighting in place of his right eye. He’s rather snarky and a bit full of himself.

Naught (cis male, 15, hero, umbrakinetic, chimeran) Real name: ???
Naught is compared to a demon due to his appearance, which includes horns, fangs and the ability to create wings he can glide with, all on a figure seemingly made out of pure shadow. He’s the son of one of Cornucopia’s most shadowy (hah!) underworld bosses, but tries to, in his own way, make up for his father’s doings through genuine kindness.

5 Likes