Curious Cuisine (Superhero/Cooking)

There will be mostly hints to some stuff that happened. I’m vague there on purpose as the relationships with spouse/family etc can differe so greatly that, tbf itd be an utter mess to code accounting for all of it…

4 Likes

I can only imagine but hints are great plus it means that we get to fill in the gaps. I really love the dynamic between parent and child i look forward to seeing what happens next :blush:

4 Likes

This is always my selection :grin:
I hope Ian doesn’t give you much work.

3 Likes

Ian’s fine.
But I want to have the chapter done for the next update

2 Likes

So I can’t really draw but I wanted to show off my characters, so through the handy dandy power of avatar makers

Have my father and daughter duo

Cassius Takenaka

Summary

and

Suzume Takenaka

Summary

Sorry they’re so big rip, but I’m really enjoying this and I’m really looking forward to the update

3 Likes

Also I already know this isn’t going to happen but my brain wouldn’t stop mentally banging pots and pans until i did this so

here’s Jin Takenaka a.k.a Cassius’s former husband who vanished without a trace, a.k.a Gungnir, the weapon summoner villain I made in the bonus chapter

Summary

4 Likes

Niiiiiice xD

don’t say it wont

4 Likes

One more week to go.

Also, who wants to know (ingame) more bout the kid’s fav show?

4 Likes

I already want to see the parent at the cuisine contest :joy:
There are so many questions to be answered in your game :thinking:

2 Likes

This game is too complicated… I mean what the hell is an egg? How to cook this thing?
But seriously… the game has so many food yet I don’t know most of them…my knowledge is 0 in this case. I am at a risk of losing my mind.

4 Likes

Wikipedia has recipes for most of them.

And the final version will include the recipes that pop up ingame

8 Likes

Well… I will have to at least see the pictures…so that I can visualize the game properly.

3 Likes

Just began polishing/rewriting the next 3 acts.

This is gonna take a while

7 Likes

If you need helping with Spanish food or weird Galician food tell me I love cooking and Maybe you will like some our magical food. And i mean magical literally. I mean it is complex. But we have drinking cocktails that comes with doing a chanting spell. Yeah…

6 Likes

Send me some descriptions per pm x3

2 Likes

Sure I will send you a video lol. You will have fun.

2 Likes

Votings closed.

Thanks to everyone who participated :smiley:
I’ll contact you peeps with what I need shortly

2 Likes

Everyone’s been contacted and I’m working on things.

In the meantime: I’m working on two tipeee-exclusive short stories:
One with Scorn and Eclipse, pre-odium; and one with heatstroke.

6 Likes

Bad news:

My trackpad is barely responding and the usb is wonky.

While i can prolly somehow get my files onto gdrive, i have NO way of continuing any project until I have a new comp.

Which given my financial situation might be… in ten to twenty years earliest.

4 Likes

i’ve been reading a webcomic titled “Gourmet Hound” and it is currently in a cooking show/competition arc (#124 - current). The said show uses a roulette wheel for the contestants’ advantage/disadvantage and it reminds me of the CoCo’s Heaven and Hell rounds.

Would some of the choices for the Heaven and Hell rounds be similar to the list there?

2 Likes