Curious Cuisine (Superhero/Cooking) (We're back. With ART)

Thank you for the image of FreezeFrame. (i’m so glad i can visualize him better now)

And by Chapter 4, you mean the third part of the Parent’s POV (with Chapter 3 being the Kid’s POV)?

2 Likes

yep, that’s what I mean. It’s gonna be a big update, but I can’t give an estimate time for release yet

8 Likes

Thanks for the clarification and damn, i’m excited for it.

But as always, take your time. i know that simplifying the code isn’t going to be easy.

1 Like

nice, becoming guardian and cucu’s back and syp’s sequel got a new demo. im a lazy indoors guy anyway, but all this makes the quarantine even easier to deal with.

2 Likes

@MeltingPenguins hi i have a couple of questions and a suggestion
1: Can we choose if the father will have super powers like the son?
2: can we choose the superpowers that the protagonist’s son will have?
3: I have a suggestion. in bonus and the main story could you add the option to steal / use / copy all powers?

these are my questions for now

1. You can if you play the bonus and ‘arrage’ for the bonus MC to be the main-game’s MC’s spouse.
  2. yes.
  3. You’d explode. No, really. (The game will elaborate on that soon)
11 Likes

hey MeltingPenguins just read you WIP and i love it i like to ask a questions will the MC have any superpowers or is it just there kid getting it. keep up the amazing work. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

It depends on how you play. The MC can end up with powers or not.

2 Likes

bold of you to assume that i wont bring about the end of the world with my culinary powers

9 Likes

Well, I’m just a bit into the story, but I’m enjoying it so far. Cornucopia’s looks and the combination between a cooking choice game and a superhero one make for an intriguing, comfy concept, the type of thing you can see by staying in the forums.

By the way, @MeltingPenguins, I checked the names the game gives you, and I think you got a typo on “Felip”. If you were going for a Spanish/Portuguese name, the right way to write it is Felipe. I’m from Brazil and I don’t think I’ve ever heard the above version.

3 Likes

Ah, thank you. I admit I got all of the names from behindthename, so, all misspellings are due to me not doublechecking. sorry

1 Like

In Catalan exist the name Felip :rofl: So, just letting know that the name is a real thing :wink:
Take your time with writing and coding your game is worth the wait.

2 Likes

Felip Felop, when wearing flip-flops? :grimacing: :crazy_face:

Hmm, wonder if one power will be to stir up a storm in a tea cup? :thinking:

4 Likes

Don’t be sorry. I use behindthename too, and I’m pretty sure I got some names wrong myself.

Will wonders never cease? Guess there’s nothing wrong, then.

3 Likes

man playing back through the demo is making me want to make like a…playlist for my mc and child duo (with lots of peppy jpop lmao) with their cafe, and also put in more picrew pictures of them but i dont wanna spam DX

2 Likes

i have plans to do a collage of the picrews of my Parent!MC and Kid!MC and either post it here or on tumblr and link back CuCu’s tumblr.

i’m pretty sure Meeps would be ectastic either way.

2 Likes

Glad to see you’re back and doing well :slight_smile:

1 Like

welp then here is the (redone) versions of Cassius and Suzume Takenaka! my father and daughter duo :>

Summary

Summary

9 Likes

Suzume is adorable while Cassius is really easy on the eyes.

2 Likes

slaps this down too https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6M8uTc2fJpeJGmKKoUhyN8

Here’s Cassius’s playlist

I…really need to go to bed

3 Likes