Curious Cuisine (Superhero/Cooking)

I’ll check out the comic asap. =D we’ll see

1 Like

We eagerly await your return meltingpenguins

1 Like

I’m still around.
But I’m busy with a lot of other stuff that takes priority AND I need a new comp (which is why other stuff has priority).
So, as soon as I got the new comp, I’ll be able to continue working on this <3

21 Likes

Holy shit, why I haven’t checked this one before!
I loved it! Especially the general snark and banter with our kid! Really sad to hear about your PC dying on you. :disappointed_relieved:

5 Likes

I get a restaurant to another world vibe, just me?

1 Like

never heard of that. but I found I unknowingly put a bit of ‘Nightmare Cafe’ in there That’s why Haggerty’s name now is Fay/Frank, because the coincidence gave me a good laugh

4 Likes

I also feel that vibe @Clinkmaster and I am genuinely surprised that someone else watched that show too

1 Like

Due to recent Big Name Comic Publisher Shenanigans I went and started drawing some of the CuCu Characters, starting with FreezeFrame.

Look at him <3 (working on a cleaner version too)

As for the game itself, I’m working on overhauling everything, simplifying the code, and seeing to getting everything up to chapter 4 done (it’s currently a jumbled mess since we last left off)

<3

58 Likes

I am glad you are ok :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

<3
I also have some Hero Unmasked fanart coming, for those interested

14 Likes

OMG! Yes! You’re continuing your game… I’m so excited!!! I love your game, a lot! :grin:

8 Likes

it will take a while though. need to reacquaint myself with the code etc

6 Likes

I am glad to see this WIP is back and I wish you good luck :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Curious Cuisine is back?

tenor

Really nice seeing this WIP again!

16 Likes

WELCOME BACK!!!

I’m so glad you’re doing okay now! I was really worried ;w;

2 Likes

oh man this was probably my favourite wip i stumbled on and so happy youre working on this agaiin

4 Likes