Curious Cuisine (Superhero/Cooking) (We're back. With ART)

Well, I’m just a bit into the story, but I’m enjoying it so far. Cornucopia’s looks and the combination between a cooking choice game and a superhero one make for an intriguing, comfy concept, the type of thing you can see by staying in the forums.

By the way, @MeltingPenguins, I checked the names the game gives you, and I think you got a typo on “Felip”. If you were going for a Spanish/Portuguese name, the right way to write it is Felipe. I’m from Brazil and I don’t think I’ve ever heard the above version.

3 Likes

Ah, thank you. I admit I got all of the names from behindthename, so, all misspellings are due to me not doublechecking. sorry

1 Like

In Catalan exist the name Felip :rofl: So, just letting know that the name is a real thing :wink:
Take your time with writing and coding your game is worth the wait.

2 Likes

Felip Felop, when wearing flip-flops? :grimacing: :crazy_face:

Hmm, wonder if one power will be to stir up a storm in a tea cup? :thinking:

4 Likes

Don’t be sorry. I use behindthename too, and I’m pretty sure I got some names wrong myself.

Will wonders never cease? Guess there’s nothing wrong, then.

3 Likes

man playing back through the demo is making me want to make like a…playlist for my mc and child duo (with lots of peppy jpop lmao) with their cafe, and also put in more picrew pictures of them but i dont wanna spam DX

2 Likes

i have plans to do a collage of the picrews of my Parent!MC and Kid!MC and either post it here or on tumblr and link back CuCu’s tumblr.

i’m pretty sure Meeps would be ectastic either way.

2 Likes

Glad to see you’re back and doing well :slight_smile:

1 Like

welp then here is the (redone) versions of Cassius and Suzume Takenaka! my father and daughter duo :>

Summary

Summary

10 Likes

Suzume is adorable while Cassius is really easy on the eyes.

2 Likes

slaps this down too https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6M8uTc2fJpeJGmKKoUhyN8

Here’s Cassius’s playlist

I…really need to go to bed

3 Likes

And here’s my redone version of Jin Takenaka my mc Cassius’s husband who vanished and is the weapon summoner villian from the bonus chapter, he loves his family he just has one of those grumpy faces

Summary

6 Likes

While I’m working on the bonus (bit stuck inspiration-vise with the main story)
Who wants the guide to how to have the bonus MC be the spouse?

10 Likes

Me :raising_hand_man:

5 Likes

me!

1 Like

Me as well

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind one

1 Like

mememe!

1 Like

SPOILER AHEAD:

A haphazard guide to MCs

At one point ArchAngel will chat with you about family. To set up everything to have the BonusMc be the MainMC’s spouse, you have to agree to the chat, and answer ArchAngel’s questions about your family in a way that matches with what info the MainMc and the kid give out over the cause of the maingame.

• The BonusMc and the Spouse must have the same gender. (Questions for the spouse’s gender in Ch1 Act 1 and Ch2 Act 3)
  • The fate of the BonusMC must match with the Spouse’s. There’s the following fates that can befall the BonusMc:
  1. Survived Nightfall, unmasked
  2. Survived Nightfall, stayed masked
  3. Died
  4. Joined Odium willingly
  5. Joined Odium unwillingly
  6. Got stuck in The Gloom
    The Spouse can have met the following fates:
  7. Alive
  8. Dead
  9. Vanished
  10. Unknown (if the kid’s adopted or similar)
  • An Alive Spouse can’t have died at Nightfall, naturally. A ‘dead’ spouse however might not be as dead as you think. (Note: The current game version has it that the spouse died only a few years back. This will be altered in an upcoming update)
  • Your kid’s age and gender must match.
    During the bonus you can state that you have a child and give their age. This age has to be 10 years younger than the main-game’s kid’s age. Similar to the kid’s gender. Note: If the kid is trans, non-binary or genderfluid, this info has to fit with the birth certificate (Ch 1 Act1 for trans kids, Ch4 for non-binary and genderfluid ones.)
  • You can not have the BonusMc as spouse if they are younger than 20.
    The youngest age for the kid is 15, so they have to be at least 4-6 during the Bonus, rendering the youngest age for the BonusMc to 20 (if the kid’s 4). This combination bars you from being married.
  • The ages of the bonusMc and mainMc must be reasonable.
    The youngest age for the MainMc is 36, the oldest 48, rendering them at least 26 at the time of Nightfall. If you want the Mcs to have been married, the BonusMc must be at least 22 (if the kid’s 4). The MainMc and the bonusMc can be not more than 8 years apart if the BonusMc is at least 25, and not more than 3 if the BonusMc is younger.
    This doesn’t apply if the kid’s adopted.

I probably messed up the math in there somewhere, but I hope it makes at least a little sense.

27 Likes

Also, have a little voice-reference for FreezeFrame, that doubles as a song for him and MetaMorphia:

Enjoy

8 Likes