Curious Cuisine (Superhero/Cooking)

I was wondering if it would be possible to add a semi-Elemental trait of having fog or a ominous mist hover around us, as it could maybe add some defence as it may be difficult to see you, or even add minor smoke/gas manipulation as like a lesser lesser power, unless thats a automatic trait that comes with making a smoke/gas character, will minor smoke powers be possible?

1 Like

The list of chimeran traits (and possibly minor abilities) will be expanded later.
I won’t go for combinations like you see with MetaMorphia or FreezeFrame, though

2 Likes

Could pc has no powers but use technology or something like that? I am totally imagine using poison and potions like a mad cooking witch.

Not in the bonus chapter.

It’s an odd thing. While CoCi is linked to many realities and thus has access to quite some technology, there hadn’t been non-powered heroes/villains up till the EMPeror and Automatona showed up.

In retrospect people wonder why.

EDIT:

Happy Birthday, Francis

3 Likes

I go away for a couple of months, come back to the best news possible :heart_eyes:
HotUnimportantAxisdeer-small

Also, happy birthday to Francis :confetti_ball::birthday:

1 Like

welcome back :smiley:
Hope it was a good holiday

2 Likes

I’m glad to be finally back (to civilization and stable internet).
It was an experience, one could say. But CC being officialy back, it’s like my birthday came early!

Can’t wait to see what is new <3

1 Like

a bit here, a bit there. But see for yourself :smiley:

1 Like

This seems like an interesting premise so I’m giving it a read now and writing what I think of it on a doc that I’ll pass you after I’m done :smiley:

<3 Hope you’ll enjoy it.

2 Likes

I needed a break from Heroes Rise’s mess :laughing: and so far this is really great. Got an email I can send you the doc when I’m done?

1 Like

You can copy paste it into a private message here,
Or post it into the thread under a read more :slight_smile:

I can’t send pms yet :laughing: so how do I make a read more?

See the little flower/cog when you write a message?
Click either that and click hide details or do this:

[details="Summary"]
This text will be hidden
[/details]

– edit

Also, question to everyone: I’m currently at a choicebody that will add a bit to two cooking stats.

Respectively

• Creativity & Taste
  • Organization & Speed
  • Decoration & Cooking Know-How

(These stats are currently invisible on the stats screen, don’t worry)

So far they were affected only one at a time.
Is the combination working like this?
(You will only be able to pick one answer in the mentioned choice)

2 Likes

Thank you kind person :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’m tempted to replay as a dad named Kratos with a Son Atreus and nickname him Boy.

2 Likes

Do before I filter it out %D

1 Like

Are you filtering names?

A few.
Mostly swears and slurs though.

Now I’m going to want to put in swears and slurs to see what the message is. :stuck_out_tongue: