Curious Cuisine (Superhero/Cooking)

Depends. Do you need sleep?

727355_700b

But really I just want to know my kid is either home or at a friendā€™s house before I go to bed

5 Likes

Wow you are really controlling mother. I mean she is really almost an adult so i will trust her respect a proper schedule

2 Likes

I think mine is the youngest option so not almost an adult. Also overprotective mom thanks

Sorry for the father thing I always fails in that. Still i trust in my daughter

I trust her to not be doing drugs or blowing things up but sheā€™s got a strange personality she might try to spend a night in the haunted mannequin factory for all I know.

Thatā€™d be line 7 from the Market to Hallowā€™s Rest at 10:40

Iā€™d that the factory that is haunted that makes mannequins or the factory that makes haunted mannequins?

Yes.
(20 characters)

1 Like

I expect she call me to go the factory we want be super heroes togetherā€¦

Mom doesnā€™t need superpowers. But definitely up for haunted adventure

1 Like

We are super moms in a pocket dimension

Are there plans to have it where we can just do 1 point of view or do we have to do both

Itā€™s always both as the stories intertwine.
Technically three if you get the bonus.

Edit: talking about: really looking forward to the feedback for the new stuff :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Some classic Italians or Japanese food would be nice and since this is 2018, and everything has to be fusion these days letā€™s put some fusion cooking in too. I know were running a cafe and all, but maybe we can have an after dark time for the cafe and serve up some nice alcoholic drink.

2 Likes

I am Spanish and here Cafeteria serves alcoholic beverages. I prefer the sweets hot chocolate and that due i see it as cheaper and easier of maintain and i want Bohemian art a d goes well with caffeine

2 Likes

WB :penguin:!

Iā€™m sure your :plate_with_cutlery: will be as fun and engaging as it ever was.

I look forward to all the rumors and teasers I heard about - such as playing as my own child at one point.

Iā€™m pretty sure @poison_mara and others will be fully supportive of your efforts :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Iā€™m glad this back! I love this WIP. I played the bonus chapter, and itā€™s awesome! I love all the customizable things in. Great work :smiley:

1 Like

Oh yis, this is back. Itā€™s been a few months since I last played the demo and I didnā€™t even know there was a bonus chapter. :smile: (Definitely playing that after going through the main game again)

The revamped introā€™s much improved from the old version, I especially like the new bits with Heatsroke. Also glad to see the customization of our MCā€™s background is still detailed, and I liked its incorporation with the back and forth with Jennifer in the train. Good update overall :grin:

Some typos

*life

*off-limits

1 Like

The bonus is new.
Itā€™ll be an in-app purchase and influence some bits in the main game.

3 Likes