Curious Cuisine (Superhero/Cooking)

Should i be looking into this for my kid or just accept whoever she becomes while vigorously keeping my curiosity down until i know i won’t get powers?

1 Like

Your choice.
As said it’s stealthy

Bond stealthy, Hollywood ninja stealthy, or ninja stealthy.

Jumpscare stealthy? Maybe

1 Like

Hey! I’m new here but I’ve been lurking around for a while.
Is it possible for you to tell us the prerequisites or is that too spoilery? And only the kid has powers, correct?

the kid has powers, the parent may or may not.
go to 829 for response to powers. as for the former i dont remember the authors response for that.

1 Like

The prerequisites are named in the in-game glossary :smile:
And the kid will always get powers, the parent might

1 Like

Does that mean we’ll have the kid’s POV soon? (i’m really excited for it)

And also, is it chapter exclusive such as Chapter 1-2 is Parent’s POV while Chapter 3-4 is Child’s POV? or do we jump from one POV to another in the same chapter?

As of now, ch3 is the kids pov. 1 2 4 and 5 are parent.

Not necessarily missing anything, but… you need three more…for…reasons… GenecoInheritor reasons.

??? :confused: whut?

3 Likes

I’m named and kinda worried what adjective I’ve become.

1 Like

Really like the new update. Can’t wait to get into the cafe!!

1 Like

:confetti_ball: to celebrate 5k link clicks (thanks for the interest, people ;_; That means a lot to me), let’s do a little Q&A if you like?
Go ahead. Ask stuff :smiley:

7 Likes

Ok let’s start strong how are you today?

2 Likes

Better than earlier, that’s for certain. Thanks.

1 Like
  1. What/Who is the inspiration behind this idea?
  2. Who is your favorite character to write? (Can be the protags or other characters, dialogue-wise or story-wise)
1 Like
  1. It started out as a mere musing on the discord about whether or not someone could make a CS game about cooking. Then, due to reasons, superpowers got into the mix. And then things got weird.
  2. Right now, Francis. and the narrator/MC banter
6 Likes

When will we learn more about the fuckupalypse?
What do you think the biggest challenge will be?

hmm… If Francis is your favourite character to write, I’m assuming he’s your favourite kid romance… so which romance option for the parents is your favourite?