Curious Cuisine (Superhero/Cooking)

Once again my bad, cause when I saw the coding I assume it was otherwise. To be honest, I haven’t had time to be active in the forum ( uni and all), but I do try to stay keep up to date with stories I like, yours included. That said, I guess I would have to take another look at the story for me to get the context fully. Just from a glance however, I kinda like how the MC’s child being protective of them.

1 Like

:slight_smile:
Yeah, the code is there cause I’m lazy af at times.
Sorry for the snarkiness and confusion

1 Like

No apologies is needed, I know you must have a busy schedule and you are working day and night on this story. Just know we support you, regardless :grin:

1 Like

Overhauled the outlines as some characters evolved and… Did you know I could theoretically have an airship battle in this and it’d still make perfect sense in and for the story.
Question is… do or keep for the sequel?

6 Likes

Like a full on Dog fight?
I would put it in 2nd book or near end of 1st one,
but its on you to act ad you see fit

1 Like

yeah. and I’m talking steampunk airships vs cyber ones…
it still makes perfect sense in context

EDIT: Also, I think I’m gonna update things partially now. I really need the feedback. It’s not the ‘complete’ update i’m working on, but it’s quite a bit.

Give me a moment.

EDIT: There we go. Update Summary in first post.

EDIT3: current wordcount (just story, with code) is 76k. rest till the chapter’s end (needs connecting) is about 40k atm (moved some stuff to later. It fits better there)

5 Likes

Considering how much trouble this is giving you fighting you tooth and nail trying to not let you write it the question isn’t do it now or in the sequel but will there be a sequel. If you are confident there will be save it.

Im pretty much back in the flow now. And judging by the outlines… there will be a sequel…

Then save it for the sequel. BTW does the game extend beyond movie night now?

Play and check x3

yes it does. I recommend starting anew though.

Edit: I’d also like to ask people to screenshot/copypaste their final stats.

Generally in my experience when WIPs get updated the saves get corrupted at least that’s what happens over in Villain the Catalyst. Of course you probably removed the implications option so now I have to choose a new single mom thing. Que Sera Sera.

Yes you do.
There’s some more details for stuff now though. And a relationship stat with your kid.

Hmm goal is 75% I want to be on good terms but if she goes making trouble she’s grounded with no internet. Except her phone and gaming console.

75 is the starting point. There’s as of now only few choices that effect it, but there’ll be more later.

Do you want me to keep track of anything?

Mnnn? I need as much feedback as you feel giving

Whatever the birth certificate says, they don’t roll with such labels.
Whatever the birth certificate says, they doesn’t roll with such labels.

One sets the verbs to plural cases (are, were etc) the other to singular (is, was)

How does “They doesn’t roll that way” sound when said aloud?

Like you are talking about a person who’s using they pronouns and singular verbs?