Curious Cuisine (Superhero/Cooking)

Fixed. Thank you.
Important lesson here, children: Copypasting code is A-OK but make sure you adjust all the variables.

2 Likes

Okay: time for a question:
Aside from the currently known ROsā€¦ has there been a character so far you wonder whether or not they are an RO or might be one?

2 Likes

I just wanna know Ianā€™s sexuality damn it.

Actually though, what about the neighbor who totally calls you out if you try to break into your house?

2 Likes

Ian is pan, with a leaning towards women

The neighbor? You mean Mr Prince? Oh, he certainly has aā€¦ definiteā€¦ interest in the MC, regardless of gender

3 Likes

Wait was that Mr. Prince? Apparently I donā€™t pay enough attention.

time for another playthrough :wink:

1 Like

Can we at least interact with Ariadne?

(i really donā€™t know why iā€™m more interested in making friends than finding an partner for either Yuri or Elliottā€¦)

1 Like

Actually, Naught seems really interesting. Will he be a potential RO?

2 Likes

Youā€™ll be able to. Sheā€™s an exclusive lesbian RO

Still pondering whether or not to make him an RO in the main-game. Heā€™s meant to be one in the bonus chapter, however, he is 15 there.

7 Likes

Can you give more details about those two then?

2 Likes

A bit :3

Lady Ariadne

Name: Fern Andreas
Class: Fabrikinetic, Rope-Specialization, Dysnomia-Level Villain (level 3)

Only daughter of the hero/villain pair Madame Tarantula and DemoLasher. Regarded as a skilled acrobat, she seems determined to step into her motherā€™s footsteps as a villain.
Said to be mostly solitary, but demanding, demeaning and ā€˜sultryā€™ in company.

Naught

Name: Colby Donovan
Class: Umbrakinetic, Eirene-Level Hero (level 6)

Son to Lionel Donovan (better known as Scorn), Naught went into heroing to make up for his fatherā€™s crimes with genuine kindness.
Heā€™s a Nightfall-Veteran and currently semi-active.

8 Likes

Ahh. Well at this point we donā€™t have a lot of interaction with him. So itā€™s hard to say whether I would just be satisfied with romancing him in the bonus chapter. I can see his age maybe being a problem for some people though.

Yeah. In the bonus ch heā€™ll only be available if your char there is in their teens too, just lik ariadne is only romancable if the kid is 16 or 17

2 Likes

Oh no.

On the kid side, I want to romance Ariadne. I love villain romances.

But as a parent I would never approve. Itā€™s too dangerous for my child and I canā€™t let them come to harm.

I am incredibly conflicted.

8 Likes

Your child is such a good soul maybe they can show ariadine the way to stop being a villian instead maybe just a antihero itā€™s a middle ground and itā€™s slightly more acceptable and a frequent stepping stone for former villains.

2 Likes

Maybe you should let your kiddo romance Ari, maybe they will be able to make Ari turn to hero side or atleast reduce their villanyā€¦
Or it would backfire and kiddo turns into a supervillan
Mc: Hey kiddo could ya come down and help me?
KiddoMc: I cant im busy
Mc: You will finish your world domination plans later now we have rush hour

16 Likes

I love that in this scenario the parent seems completely unfazed. Nevermind that fact that what theyā€™re doing is criminal :laughing:

Parent: I donā€™t care if you need to finish plotting something, you have a D and are in serious danger of failing! Homework. Now.
Kid: but Ari-
Parent: So help me, I will ground you til your eighty. And then there will be no villainous plans!
Kid: ugh, fiiiine

All my poor parent Mcā€™s are probably all going to be total worry warts who are simultaneously very supportive and incredibly alarmed by their childrenā€™s antics regardless of what I do with the kid.

Entirely unrelated question, and possibly already answered, is the competition just as important ingame as the superheroing or is one focused on than the other?

8 Likes

I shall try my best to make the competition as important as the superhero stuff.

mostly in the sense that all stories intertwine somehow and getting further on the show might help with the unfolding stories.

EDIT: Iā€™m still kinda toying with the idea of making Switchblade or Powerhouse a RO.
Thoughts?

6 Likes

Well there is a distinct lack of chimeran ROā€™s ,i think, so you could make powerhouse a Ro and tbh to me if MC was in a relationship with Switchblade and he is teaching kidMC it would just feel weird

1 Like

i see no criminal activity here or in the post above yours.
Donā€™t you know villainy is completely legal if your not caught or failed any grades in school?

Edit:
@MeltingPenguins anyone (of resonably appropriate age to the character) as long as their told well is a good RO to me.

4 Likes