Curious Cuisine (Superhero/Cooking)

Could have sworn this was back on hiatus again last time i looked… I must not be here enough

1 Like

I’d like to apologise to everyone who likes Marcus and/or Francis for the upcoming update.

5 Likes

DohHrE4

Jk, can’t wait! I’m sure it’ll be great! :smile:

5 Likes

91d

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: heh

Is this part of Chapter 3?

Nope. Still chapter 1.

MP, what did you do THIS time? I already have enough angst in my life.

2 Likes

You’ll see.
But neither will be too well by the end of day 2

EDIT: Let me put it like this: You know CCH’s Downfall? APORIA has a teacher like that too, much to Marcus’ dismay

5 Likes

OOHH

I was just playing CCH actually. Though I can’t afford 2

1 Like

which one is that? I never actually played the full game.

play it, if you mean CCH.

as for the teacher in CuCu: You can get a glimpse of him in the arthall path at APORIA as well as the Hall of Fame path. (it’s Switchblade)

2 Likes

I’ve been chilling on this wip for a long time and I really love it! tbh there should be more games that let you play as a parent. But anyways this has been really great so far and I can’t wait to see where it leads!

now if only I could get started on my own wip grumbles

2 Likes

Thank you.
And take your time. There’s many great tools and tutorials to help one get started, and while the code might look intimidating at first, it’s a really nice and comfortable programming language.

1 Like

Yep, I bought the game a while back and haven’t gotten around to actually finishing it so I don’t have a great grasp of who all the characters are.

bug when choosing unplanned pregnancy (carrying and causing respectively)

2 Likes

Fixed it, thank you.
shakes fist at quick- and randomtest

EDIT:
The APORIA visit is complete now, Feedback on it urgently requested. Thank you.

4 Likes

Went to the Training Center path and man, that was a whirlwind. i am full of worry from both in the eyes of Yuri and Elliott.

Nitpicks: during the attack scene on Marcus, a good chuck of text was italicized.

2 Likes

Fixed the formatting, thank you.

The city path I’m working on is equally stressful.

During the elevator scene with Trudie, found a bit of a weird text break.

Summary

Trudie sighs. “Maybe, but he’s not supposed to do that. I know some people say that as a level 2 picturakinetic he’s
not much of a threat but…” She whimpers softly. “He’s a good guy, really, but he’s totally reckless. And after Prestige passed his test for level 4 with flying colors, he’s really miffed.”
You look at Norah again, who gives you a look indicating she is thinking what you’re thinking.
“Trudie?” You say, voice full of determination, “Which way to the pool?”

Thanks. Fixed.
A *line_break snuck in where it didn’t belong

When choosing the option to check out Ice manipulation, it jumps to pyrokinetics.