Curious Cuisine (Superhero/Cooking)

Interesting, I just might keep my eye on this.

Oh, also: If you peeps play the bonus chapter, please say if things were clear, how you envision your hero/villain and introduce them to us?

EDIT: Also, sidenote: thanks for the note on the haunted mannequin factory, that was excatly the bit of inspiration I needed for either Izzyā€™s or Fernā€™s route (or both)

1 Like

Glad to help :slight_smile: now time to replay the game see whatā€™s new.

I read the description of shapeshifter and thought thereā€™d be an option to turn your limbs into weapons like the T1000 or carnage ;p

Thatā€™s weapon summoning in combo with shapeshifting

Gotta try that but for my first time umbra-kinetic sounds fun

heh. hold up, minor updating the bit, as I managed to not copy-paste exactly that bit >_>

1 Like

I choose the one bit you didnā€™t get talk about lucky. Ok Iā€™ll retry as someone else. Hmm gotta think about my favorite fictional characters

1 Like

? Huh? :confused: (20 chars)

1 Like

ā€œas I managed to not copy-paste exactly that bit >_>ā€

1 Like

ahhh :3
well, itā€™d been no big deal

1 Like

Ahh okay Iā€™m going to look through the powers and find the most interesting combination brb

Alcokinetic 13 year old is the top contender so far

1 Like

Glad this is back and glad youā€™re doing better! Iā€™m really liking the revamp and the bonus chapter! also my brain wouldnā€™t shut up about this during work but like

is the hero/villain potentially the parent mcā€™s spouse??? like i know the spouse thing is optional my brain just kept going ā€œwhat if thoā€

Iā€™m not gonna lie, when i saw weapon summoner as one of the powers in the bonus chapter my mind immediately went to archer from fate stay night

2 Likes

I found a picture of Miss Lane

150px-Rover_AF

2 Likes

Mrs.
Sheā€™s happily married, and has a seven year old daughter.

What, youā€™re not rebuilding PG?

Which PG do you mean?

which ones are you thinking of?

Power Girl
That some how you meant Prodigal or you mixed up DG dirty girl with PGā€¦ Pretty girl? Shrug

Welcome back. <3 Glad to see the update.

1 Like

Prodigal in this case, though truth be told, I think one can recreate a couple of NPCs from other superhero games in the library.

Prodigal a lesbian psychopathic Dominatrix ( lesbian in my play through)
Dirty Girl a druggie sex fiend

Iā€™m playing a thirteen year old. ( Because this bonus Character probably dies and thatā€™s extra sad to lose one so young) and I donā€™t think either of those two would be appropriate for this game :stuck_out_tongue: