Curious Cuisine (Superhero/Cooking)

The hotel bit is the one that’s on my overhaul list.
If you or anyone has suggestions, tell =D

And thanks for pointing out the relationship bit. It honestly had not occured to me Dx

Edit: also to make sure:

Do you mean the hotel visit with ponytail, or the one with the photobook?

1 Like

For the La mode Part? or for the choice?
La Mode - Ponytail
the choice is the one where you see see the ex alive with an hawai hemd in the TV, I chose my husband to be dead

1 Like

Ahhh. Okay. Then I misreas things.
That hotel bit is intentionally unspectacular. But I am planning on elaborating on the MCs past a little there. Maybe have them go throw the photographs with the kid

1 Like

As a filler to the past, what about a story about Aunt Gloria, about something she did to the MC even before the Incident^^. I got some Ideas I could send you, if you like^^

As for her, I planned to leave that as noodle incidents.
But throw me what you got xD

5 Likes

Small heads up:

Currently working on the next two acts and the first one for the bonus.

I hope to get things done before april.

Also the amount of named characters is at 120+ now… whoops

12 Likes

Pump it up to 200+

I honestly worry it’ll end up there

Edit:
I will, btw, remove Taiki and Madison as ROs for the kid as I can’t get their plotlines to be satisfying enough.

6 Likes

Important question:
Should I add
‘the spouse vanished’
to the possible origins?

6 Likes

i’m for it. i think there are some people just get up and disappear without warning.

2 Likes

I feel like “vanishing spouse” might seem to some readers like it’s foreshadowing “mysteriously reappearing spouse”. Maybe. It feels like a plot hook, even if realistically, it usually isn’t.

4 Likes

With this city, who knows D=

6 Likes

Okay, as several things have come up: Voting time:

1. Should I add in a vanished option for the spouse, whether or not you had a good relationship or even were vanished (meaning: you know the other parent if the kid wasn’t planned/was artificially conceived, and they vanished)
  • Yes, add the option
  • No, leave it as is

0 voters

1. Looking at the option to break into the cafe on the first day, having to near identical sub scenes seems unnecessary (and the stats gain/loss is identical to ‘picking the lock’). So I’m toying with the idea of removing the option to get in through the ‘house’ part, and instead have the MC check on the ‘house’ door and the garden gate when they come to the part.
  • Remove the ‘backdoor’ option.
  • Keep the ‘backdoor’ option.

0 voters

Thanks for voting.

EDIT:
3. In the scenario with only getting into the house through the cafe, should I still allow for a constant running back and forth between the cafe and the apartment (till the narrator snaps), or remove that (and most the banter?) Note: the interactions with the Narrator have already decreased drastically from before, so this bit feels a little out of place. The banter about your cooking skills would of course stay (as would the bit about superpowers or your outfit)

• Keep the back and forth.
  • Remove the back and forth.

0 voters

4 Likes

Alright, I’ll be honest people: I’d really like to remove the back and forth:
Every time I try to do something in that file, trying to smooth out the flow, fix something in the code, my mind just blanks over the back and forth aspect, and I hate that.

7 Likes

Then just do it, it is your story

8 Likes

I just posted the first full (and thus spoilery) Character Bio on tipeee (the patreon clone)

5 Likes

closed the polls.

I’ll have the next update without the back and forth (well, sorta, you won’t be able to switch between cafe and apartment, but upstairs and downstairs), let’s see how it plays.

4 Likes

Quick update: lots of stuff cropped up keeping me from stuff and leaving me pretty burned out.

I’ll see what I can do.

Also, we have three entries now

8 Likes

It’s alright. i just hope you’re taking care of yourself and thank you for hard work.

i also can’t wait to see the entries. i also hope we get to see more.

3 Likes

Things are looking up, but I ran into a bit of a problem: I can’t decide what to do after the meet&greet in ch2 act3.

Any wishes what you people want to see before the kid gets into trouble?

3 Likes