[CSIDE] The ChoiceScript IDE (v1.3.0 Now Available — 18/06/2019)

Might be best to upload the files somewhere and open a thread and show the error.

Easiest way is to hop onto the Discord channel: https://discord.gg/MY5ZTgZHBg

As MeltingPenguins said, your code is probably looping. Funnily enough, one of the features of the new version is that only the game will freeze on an endless loop (not the entire application).

Thank you so much @CJW ! I’ll keep looking at it and see if I can figure out why it’s looping now where it wasn’t before :confused:

Lessa

Well, I’m over the moon. It’s fixed. I copy/pasted the problem bits out, ran it, everything worked, then i copy/pasted them back in, and now it’s running fine. Thanks for everyone’s help, I really appreciate it!

1 Like

When using the web version of this program, I am often given the notification that another program has made changes or alterations since I last saved a scene. (I save scenes usually once every few seconds, so this would have to be a continually-running problem).

Has anyone else experienced this, and should I be concerned?

If you’re saving scenes once every few seconds, I can imagine there is some element of latency that is causing confusion. Do you really need to save your files that aggressively?