CSComp Games on Twitch

Yep! Next week, I am doing a @mrwolf2 game day, since I didn’t get to finish his last one. If there’s any other games of yours you’d like to throw my way, let me know and I’ll put them in the queue. (Otherwise, I’ll fill out the rest with more Bring Out Your Dead.)

P.S. (for any mods who might be listening) I feel like the CSForum is mad at me each time I post the same Twitch link. Is that ok to do, or a bit gauche?

2 Likes

I doubt anyone’s mad.

Reposting the link in this thread is perfectly fine. It reminds people where to go, and this forum software is frustrating for getting to the top post in a thread.

Edit: OH! The forum software! Yeah just ignore it. It grumbles about a lot of silly things, like posting too much in your own topic.

5 Likes

Soo, after I finally have time to look back into the forums, I just wanted to say it was very funny to watch you play Second Chances, @Lglasser! :slight_smile: I couldn’t believe how you named your bodyguard aka. Robot, Genie, Zombie or whatever, and that you killed off Tony. But it was a lot of fun x)

Have you played through the other branches already? :smiley: I am curious about it and would have loved to see you play those as well x)

Now, excuse me while I try to get a bit of writing done for the day :wink:

1 Like

@Wraith nooooooooooooooooooooo, you can’t suggest that she should try all the different brances now. She’s so close to my game. (Although I share your curiousity about it but once again nooooooooooooooooooooooo.)

What? no, I didn’t suggest it. She said yesterday that she will play through it another time later that day, so she won’t play it on the next friday. Be assured, I don’t want to delay your game any further xD

2 Likes

Ugh, right when I ended the stream, my Firefox froze up. (I actually couldn’t see the last things Chat said QQ) No problem, I said. I have the passwords saved to my clipboard. NOAP. Clipboard was empty. So, I didn’t get to do it right when I got home, and now I’m hustling to hit a deadline so I’m putting it off. I will get to it though, but after Wednesday (so probably actually after the stream Friday).

Awww… that’s a shame :o
Depending on how long the next stream will be, I will be glued to the stream x)

Totally does not advertise for her game… Or FAWR for that matter.

Since @Wraith is at it anyway I’d like to point at the abandoned WiP thread. I don’t know enough about the ‘bring out your dead’ category to know if it qualifies, but it’s worth a shot, right? :wink:

Edit:

Though you could of course always take a peek at the CS Comp entries of last year to fill the gap. You can find them at choiceofbox dot com.

3 Likes

Forum’s back up, and I’ll be doing the actual last CSComp game today in 2 hrs (along with another one by MrWolf, and some Bring Out Your Dead itch.io game jam games.)

I really like the idea of playing games from the WIP graveyard that @Cecilia_Rosewood made - I’m going to tuck that away as a goldmine for later. I think my plan is: BOYD games, then IFComp, then probably WIP graveyard.

Looking forward to streaming!

Twitch Link

4 Likes

Ok, I have just uploaded a better version of the black roses. It should start with the line.

Version for August.

So if you see that, then you have the correct version. =)

1 Like

Sadly I can’t be present at the live stream today (out camping), but I’ll make sure to watch it later on.

3 Likes

My tab just lost my twitch connection. I’ll just watch later; tab is showing a black screen. Have fun playing some of the previous CScomp games.

1 Like

So, once again, thanks @Lglasser for playing both games, I found it a lot of fun watching you play. Also, glad you listened by not working for the baron (yeahhh Ariana).

1 Like

keep mission the streams, thank goodness for beong able to watch it later XD.

1 Like

Hi,

I actually wanted to go through your review again and modify some of the
stuff that you commented on (like I already modified some things that I
could remember from the top of my head, but I wanted to see if there was
anything I missed). However, only your last two videos are available on
Twitch? (is this how the system works :frowning:

Anyway, if so no problem, I really enjoyed the review and I think I can
remember enough of the important things…

Oh no, that is how it works. I’m sorry. I haven’t been saving the archives into highlights to keep the old games, but I’ll start doing that soon.

1 Like