Hello, I’m Doomevil and I’ve been playing several CoG games for a couple years now. I’ve decided to write a game using the Choicescript.
The game is called Crimson Incarnate. Crimson Incarnate is set in a universe called Starpath me and my friends wrote. You’re an average citizen living in the world of Zeruel where things can’t get any better until unknown forces invade your homeworld. With everything in utter chaos you fade to darkness, waking up in the year 2490 where your entire race are on the verge of losing a war against the biggest superpower in the Galaxy. In this game you:
- Meet Unique Companions throughout the story
- Develop a reputation based on your choices
- Make an impact in the Galaxy around you
- Make a Lethal or Non Lethal playstyle in combat
- Select races that can affect reactions or perhaps make your own custom race
- Explore a Galaxy fallen into the dark times
- Side with the major players of the Galaxy or go against them
I know this might be too ambitious of a project but I’ve been working on this game for quite a while now. But right now I’m wondering if anyone is interested in a game like this. I’m willing to answer any questions. Just don’t hesitate.