Crème de la Crème Discussion and Romance Guide (Spoilers Within)

tumblr_pbct1fULVM1x02zpoo2_250

Looking amazing!!

2 Likes

And perhaps a mite late for this kind of art, but here’s a tribute to Delacroix! Can’t wait till release <3

13 Likes

I really like the style of this cover art. It helps set the expectations of what to find within the game – some might criticize it for following established norms for the genre but that is exactly what gives it such powerful strength.

2 Likes

@TeamCorvid She is BEAUTIFUL and so cute. I’m incredibly flattered!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@Eiwynn - it’s just right for the tone/theme isn’t it! Absolutely knocked out of the park :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Hmmm, I know what my prize is for getting through Yuletide.

1 Like

The UTTER BEAUTY of the full cover art though :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I literally gasped when I saw it.

I love personality tests and take them for a ton of my characters, so please vote for which romanceable or befriendable character you’d like to see the Myers-Briggers, Enneagram and astrological signs* for! I’ll also throw in a couple of details about where the winning character grew up as a child.

*real-world; there are star signs in the world of Gallatin but I haven’t decided details on them yet…

• Auguste
  • Blaise
  • Delacroix
  • Florin
  • Freddie
  • Gonzalez
  • Hartmann
  • Karson
  • Max
  • Rosario

0 voters

Poll closes next Monday (helps if I set it to close on a date in the future, doesn’t it? Fixed now). Get your votes in before then!

24 Likes

Pity you allow only one option or else I could have given a second vote to princy. :wink:

1 Like

I love the full cover – it would be a great dlc release as wall-paper, digital art release in the vein of the genre … just saying.

:two_hearts:

4 Likes

AMAZING I love the cover

1 Like

Hmmmm… that makes me wonder about doing another one each week before the release date…

It’s SO beautiful. I may ask if the CoG folks would be up for a nice wallpaper-sized file being made available.

I love it so much :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Please do, then hopefully Max will finally win one of them at least. Seems Blaise is again too pretty to beat the way things are looking now. Pity their pettiness matches their pretty looks and then some. :grin:

5 Likes

BLAISE TEAM FOREVER :hugs:

5 Likes

But she’s such a… jerk. How could you identify with her.

3 Likes

Jerks are fun. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

You are talking about Mara… I don’t need to say anything more than that. Blaise is an Angel compared with Mara and together are the MEAN GIRLS COUPLE IN STILETTOS.

3 Likes

So going for the absolute prettiest boy this time eh? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Even if he’s just as broke as the mc.

I’m going for the wild “bad” boy this time myself. (well actually I do that half the time in fiction, but still. :sweat_smile: )

2 Likes

Pfff, Blaise and Mara will conquer the world

1 Like

Which character is which in this picture? This cover is beautiful but I’m having trouble matching every beautiful person with their name! :confounded:

6 Likes

Characters in this game are gender flipping thus it will be difficult to identify each characters…

Although i think the Blonde lady at the furthers is Eugenia Hartmann?

would love to see the picture of the Prince/Princess Rosario as well

I was thinking she was Blaise but that’s probably because I always think of Emma Frost when I picture her…

Girl second from the right is Freddie?

1 Like