Crème de la Crème - Developer Diary

Short lil update - I’ve had my editor feedback for the final two chapters, and I’m diving into revisions now. These chapters are outrageously complicated, but happily the revisions are not! I’m looking forward to doing some polishing.

Oh - and I don’t remember if I said this before, but in the final chapter, you get to meet a friend/love interest’s family! Cue one of my favourite things, awkward/uncomfortable/cute family interactions!

30 Likes

Is blaise a ro?

:fox_face:

If yes things are gonna be fun. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

There is the possibility of romance, yes! It’s complicated, though.

8 Likes

Could Freddie and Hartmann be romanced at the same time (and form a triad with MC)?

Short answer: no, I’m afraid not. Long answer: Freddie is happy to be a secondary while you’re in a primary romance, but doesn’t do a triad. Hartmann wants monogamy, so you can’t multi romance anyone with Hartmann unless you’re cheating on them. So, you could have a primary romance with Hartmann and cheat on them with Freddie, but that’s lying rather than polyamory.

12 Likes

The coding for this must be insane.

6 Likes

Yyyyep. There are some NPC-NPC romances too which makes it even more complicated! :scream:

11 Likes

All is well meanwhile you don’t end up with romancing yourself as I did by mistake the first time I tried to code…
I coded something like *if player_ro =player_name

3 Likes

I can’t even imagine what the coding looks like but I really appreciate all your hard work, in special this npc-npc romancing :hugs: can’t wait to play the full game, thanks for being awesome!

3 Likes

Hey @HannahPS, supremely excited for this game <3 <3 So glad to hear progress is going smoothly and can’t wait for the beta stage. This sounds even better than Blood Money :smiley:

2 Likes