Crème de la Crème Discussion and Romance Guide (Spoilers Within)

I used to want to punch blaise
But i read that short story bout them
Now i may actually like them
Not too much mind u
Just a bit

:fox_face:

2 Likes

Punching Blaise is not a good idea, perhaps that’s the precise purpose for Blaise to trick us into a violent conduct so that we will be expel :slight_smile:

So no matter what Blaise did… take a deep breath and cheers :-):grin:

Oh, in my playthrough Blaise got expelled.. I like the feel of this game- it somewhat reminds me of like an Anne of Green Gables mixed with Downton Abbey. Sometimes I enjoy playing the genuinely sweet, caring character, like in such settings. : )

1 Like

Same thing happened to me. I was pleasantly surprised by it, too, since I had low intrigue.

It’s that impeccable moral upbringing. :wink:

Doesnt blaise get expelled regardless?

Good question. I don’t know. I have a bad habit about not doing many playthroughs- but I’m curious about that now, too.

I don’t know. I only played through once, and assumed it was due to my cunning and wise decision-making. THANKS FOR DESTROYING THAT.

Nah, that does make sense, though.

Blaise will get expelled regardless. Despite their (admittedly) stupid plan, they are unable to control their emotions and still express they wish to see us not continue our education when confronted by the headmaster. Not even your intervention to have them serve a lenient punishment changes the headmaster’s mind.

3 Likes

Suspect that choice was put in to help facilitate future interactions.

2 Likes

I mean true. But I doubt their pride will ever get them to admit “Thanks for sticking up to me, even though I still want you expel.” in that same sentence.

1 Like

Right on the money. There’s a variable that records how sympathetic you are to Blaise (and how much they like you) which affects interactions/choice responses in the future :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Wow !!! So in future if Blaise like MC , will it be something like …

MC : I am sorry you were expel last time…
Blaise : It wasn’t your fault…
MC : It wasn’t ? I am so glad you bear me no ill feeling :-):joy:

1 Like

AHA, they are in a rival school ! I got you now Hannah :face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle:

Residents of Rival schools don’t necessary will be hostile to one another :-):stuck_out_tongue:

I also noticed that you said “affects” but didn’t mention if it’s a positive or negative effect. Might be an unexpected direction… Blaise strikes me as the type who dreads being pitied.

1 Like

But that would be no fun.

2 Likes

But… but… if there is fun involved, it is not considered hostile at all :wink:

1 Like

I dont get u bro :confused:

2 Likes

Well… when there is fun… there will be smile and laugh…and cheer …

When we are smiling and laughing, we are not hostile right ? :-):joy:

Hostile means cursing and crying… that’s not fun at all :wink: