Crème de la Crème Discussion and Romance Guide (Spoilers Within)

Blaise certainly is really, really pretty. Unfortunately that is apparently matched by Blaise also being really, really petty. But it is true that Blaise perhaps surpasses even Max and my mc in the looks department to be the prettiest among what is already a cast full of pretty boys .(well in my case at least).

I don’t know who that is? :man_shrugging:

However the whole point of Hartmann is exactly to convince him to let loose and embrace his inner bad boy.
Wonder if my mc and Max can drag him off to that spa treatment he claims to not want at some point? :thinking:

I won’t deny that Hartmann is tall, cute and handsome too. That’s kinda the point of me saying my mc’s whole boarding school peer group is a cast full of pretty boys.

3 Likes

Well… i however prefer Hartmann as my primary romance interest , Hartmann possess the Aura of elegantly regal charisma… much like Lady Aribeth de Tylmarande of Neverwinter Night , i must help Hartmann to ensure she won’t turn to Evil like Lady Aribeth :wink:

2 Likes

See, I’ll admit, my MC did wish that, but at the same time, he was hesitant to trust Blaise. The instincts were proven right. Not saying they deserved to be expelled, but my MC didn’t make any efforts to help them. As I said before, I’d put up with them for just about anything, bed nothwithstanding, framing me, well, that’s karma.

2 Likes

dont you compare the Love of mah Life (aribeth) to just ANYONE"…

2 Likes

Gotta say I did not see the entire debacle with Blaise coming. :sob: I honestly thought he was coming around to MC! If he doesn’t hold an even bigger grudge when they meet again I’d be surprised tbh.

1 Like

the thing is without Blaise I have no ro left the rest for me are horrible personality wise like who mara goes romance? Ghost buster? Sport jerk? Rebel without brain? Shy nerd? So I will have to play without romance :cry: Mara will not romance any of them in a million of years as they are Maybe Max if she can make her become a intelligent person…

1 Like

You might find someone else who’s more to your character’s liking later on :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well… although Romance is part of the lure that attract fans to CoG/HG, it is not the only reason why we enjoy a well written interactive game :slight_smile:

We could still enjoy a good game by venturing through its drama and other form of interaction … perhaps politics within the school ? Or self righteous law enforcing approach as a prefect ? I am absolutely thrill to have a chance to become a prefect and helping Hartmann in maintaining order :-):grin:

Or exploring supernatural activity with Delacroix ? In the end i could also concentrate on study to be a top student in academy ?

As @HannahPS stated, we could still meet Blaise again in future right ?? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, there are lots of non romance things to get up to! I wanted to give plenty of options for people who didn’t want to romance the characters available, or wanted to play aromantic, or simply had other interests. So you can do politicking in the school, focus on career prospects or university, and various other goodies.

6 Likes

I always wonder what is the life of a prefect :-):thinking:

From what i observe last time, prefects are hated mostly, because they always misuse their authority and employ double standard … however the good prefects are bullied by troublemakers…
Could we have such experience if we become a prefect ? Is it even possible to be one ? Will we have a chance to write down the name of those who make noice in class ? :slight_smile:

Thats a great think because in many high school games you have anything to do except romance and if just happen nothing is for your character your character ispointed like a loser like oh you are going alone to the dance…
The characters you do seem quite well characterized but are not for everyone I will make character for all. But For me the ghost buster is just not believable it sounds like or have a mental problem or is faking all her reactions to try claim the attention of someone

But a career implies having to work, didn’t our aristo mc’s go to this school exactly to avoid that? :thinking:

Considering the scandal and the lack of funds as a result, worse come to worse, we might have to seek a job to support our upcoming lifestyle. Of course, one that’s befitting of our former statue.

2 Likes

I think this follow Victorian concept of nobility where you are the motor oof the industry and as that working as moving bussiness and as inventor but of course nothing like real physical menial labour that’s totally nasty commoners job
Edit I am the only that believes a clear flirting while flaming accusing Blaire should happen mean Mara is attracted by Blaire but of course she will denounce her I mean totally team Mean girls Blaise and Mara

3 Likes

I don’t understand why some people are feeling sorry for Blaise. They tried to get the MC expelled from the school. I would be dancing in the streets at their expulsion.

7 Likes

some people on the forum are naive, there’s line between having a good heart and alowing this

3 Likes

I’m surprised you like Blaise…

I am a huge glutton for punishment, so Blaise is my jam. I’m just glad that the others look good too considering Blaise is no more :frowning:

I really like replaying games to find all the nooks and crannies of the plot, so having multiple romances is going to be excellent fun!

1 Like

Agreed!

3 Likes

I think thats just peoples role playing . Even the biggest asshole character , has more layers to them usually .

Sure , what Blaise did…just make you wish she get more then just being kicked out (if you are feeling vindictive) . But sometimes , reigning on that vengeance and wait to see more of the character can shade more light and bring out surprises .

4 Likes