Crème de la Crème - Developer Diary

nonbinary-inclusive
gender-choice

First sound amazing. What I miss you is a choice to Fake being polite and love parents while in reality you hate them. Due if my character is cunning and Machiavellian logically would not warn her parents what are her real intentions about them.

There are a couple like that - hugging them or being extra nice when you don’t mean it. You can also lie to them a bunch about what you’ve been up to at college and how you feel about your recent life changes.

That is perfect due it could help player with make a head canon. Not only as someone that hates them maybe for someone that loves them so they don’t want their parents get worried by their kid. Small choices like that could not look important. However, they helping a lot of building your character as a whole.

Yes definitely - I want the player to be able to make an idea of how the character feels about them, especially as they don’t get as much screen time as other characters.

Can I beta test the game please?

You can the link is public go to first post

The link in the first post is a short teaser from the first chapter, but when the official full beta happens, you can always sign up for it. (That’ll be next year sometime, so it’ll be a little while to wait, but the thread will be pinned so should be easy to see!)

Don’t do that Mara… It doesn’t sound like you…Lol :-):rofl:

Ha very funny like if Mara wasn’t the official charming poisoner evil power hungry character on forum :wink:

But you really don’t look like an evil person… i gather you joke around about being evil , but seriously i trust that you won’t have the heart to hurt anyone :-):joy:

i as person are a pacifist my character is definitely not one. As a role player my character is not me.