Crème de la Crème Discussion and Romance Guide (Spoilers Within)

Well … the school i was from is all guys, while the school opposite us is all girls :slight_smile:

That was the same for me in secondary actually…

1 Like

True, it’s more a cast full of young and cute guys for me.

You and I always in same page lol. But most Vampire stuff will be similar to historical stuff lol. About genders I don’t like being surrounded by guys I don’t know being a girl and nude in front of them and use same bathroom it hasn’t sense for the setting I would sleep with a shotgun in my pillow and shot to jewels if one of the guys I don’t know get near my bed I probably can sleep scared to death of them

1 Like

Exactly, if my character happens to be sleeping in a dorm with mostly girls but ends up only getting to romance one of them, it’s just a normal situation with the added perk of being in a room with lots of your preference for romance.

For you I am scared of them get illusions and try to make a move in the bathroom or worse if I get sleeping… Mara would sleeping in the gate I would not sleep with those Guys lol I have TO CHOOSE BE LESBIAN.
Edit I am talking in role-playing perspective my traditional girl would pee herself before sleeping with guys and share bathroom

I assume that boys and girls dress for bed and clean themselves separately, regardless of if they share a bedroom…

Yeah, and I had boys entered in the girls showers to do things … he was spelled from the religious nun ruled school Teens are hormone driven no way a teen I don’t know will sleep in my room except he wants to die

I wouldn´t like to share a bathroom, but sharing a bedroom, I wouldn´t mind. In summervacations I have slept in mixed tents and that was ok. Even if hormone driven, no guy would have touched a girl, who hadn´t invited them first. I guess this is a normal situation for me, so I would not thought of a reason to be afraid, perhaps I just knew the right boys, I don´t know.

1 Like

I suffered a rape attempt with twelve years It was not a teen it was a drunk guy but anyway The simple idea is like incredible to me I wouldn’t be relax . It happens too the fact people with gender disforia could feel bad with sharing stuff. I asked some friends and family and no even one woman has said that would want share rooms with several random males So maybe is a cultural thing.

I think it should be a choice between be with boys or not.

2 Likes

Hmm I suffer from gender dysphoria and I kind of agree with @poison_mara here, I got nervous to share things like bedrooms and stuff, but in my case, it doesn’t really apply to one’s gender (boys, girls, even nb like myself, I just don’t feel confortable with people), not always at least.
On the other hand, I got happy to see they’re mixed because I really don’t think things should be separated by gender as it is one of the biggest things that attack my dysphoria. My life would be FAR easier if I didn’t have to worry about which bathroom I should use or worry if people would assign me to the correct room. There is too the fact that I was harassed by girls years before I even knew my true gender (so at the time, I saw myself, as everyone did, as a girl too), that’s why, for me, things such “boys with boys girls with girls so no harm is done” is just b*llshit, there are evil people of every gender.

However, that’s my case obviously. It does make some people uncomfortable so if it’s possible to add an option to choose to share a mixed room or a room with only boys, or girls ou enbies… Cool. But its sure seems tons and tons of work and coding, not to mention the amount of scenes and interaction that will be lost for not sharing a mixed room.

3 Likes

I agree with you . However I prefer miss that content that to be in a mixed room. I will role as lesbian just to fix that. Because for me it would feel on edge and try assassination them to leave me alone in a room with no fear . I understand that is a game and Nothing will happen… Still the feeling is there … They will attack you you don’t know them… etc
Either way for me no problem I am straight but absolutely no problem to role playing as lesbian bi or pan so Lesbian is it.

As a note, nowhere in the game will there be any non consensual voyeurism, exhibitionism, assault or any other nonconsensual sexual activity. That’s a given. I strongly suspect that there won’t be any reference made to any of that, either - it’s just not something that I’m interested in exploring for this game.

Here are some of my reasons for the mixed-gender communal spaces in the game:

-Allowing interaction with the widest range of NPCs during particular times of day and in particular situations

-The combination of 6 genderflippable characters (plus a gender-choosable PC) and dorm arrangements based on gender create an explosion of variations that would be very difficult - or impossible - to manage

-From a setting perspective, having gender-separated sleeping spaces is heteronormative, and I want to show that the college, and the world it’s in, is not

-For non-binary inclusivity, there would need to be a non-binary dorm, and I wouldn’t want to lump all people who use “they/them” pronouns into one gender-separated area (would a genderfluid character move between dorms? etc)

-Having completely separate sleeping spaces for privacy and for preventing sexual activity between students (ie, each person having a single room) would be the most appropriate way to handle the communal living. But that wouldn’t be as interesting to play; it also implies that the teachers don’t trust the students to behave themselves. At Gallatin, despite their regimented lifestyle, the students are given a lot of trust, primarily because they’re members of high society. Of course they’ll behave themselves, they’re too fancy not to. (Obviously I don’t subscribe to this point of view IRL!)

-I want a) to fit in with the boarding-school-story genre, where communal living is a norm, b) for the characters to be able to interact easily in these spaces, and c) to create a claustrophobic sense of always being in each others’ pockets

(I feel I should add - because it’s the internet and we can’t read tone, and we don’t know each other - that discomfort about mixed-gender setups is completely valid. I hope that my reasoning behind it came across respectfully, and that folks who aren’t comfortable with a mixed dorm can enjoy the game by choosing characters to be the same gender as their PC.)

25 Likes

The problem with that is If I am heterosexual I still have to or be totally uncomfortable with the rooms and not enjoy the game or play as other choice. I personally don’t have a problem with that. However I think a lot of casuals with have it or have a different idea.

I understand your take and respect it , Maybe you should make a disclaimer or something similar when game reaching the market to help erase any discrepancies or that. Just my two cents

1 Like

Your arguments are very sound and totally fine. Speaking in my character’s specific situation I would be certain if he tried to do anything untoward with one of five to six female characters he would get a lacrosse stick up his ass, frankly. :smirk:

I would already feel uncomfortable sharing a room with a girl I don’t know, even more so if it was a guy, I do feel the safety of knowing this is a game that won’t have any of that bad stuff though although I still wouldn’t feel comfortable with a female mc and since I do prefer male romance options and I don’t like to romance anyone as a femmc I play as a boy in an all boys dorm anyways.

1 Like

Awww…so no nude frolicking with Max then? :disappointed: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I swear if he tried lol he would lost all his pride due I would launch all bedroom furniture over him .

Well, you know me :grin:, my mc would likely be the instigator of such nude frolicking. Exceptions aside most of my mc’s are cute and not exactly shy about it. :wink: Helps that most games are set in fantasy world’s that don’t have things like Instagram too.

1 Like

I have been in nudist beaches . But in a private environment I need trust people who are surrounding me. like if I know the people I totally go underwear and that for room But here is totally people I don’t know so I don’t trust them in a rp perspective

1 Like