Crème de la Crème Discussion and Romance Guide (Spoilers Within)

I’ve only read the teaser- wish I could read more this story looks really great :sob::rofl::heart:

1 Like

You do not read fanfic, I take it.

1 Like

There is fanfic for this story too ? :-):sweat_smile:

Fun moment with ex friend from rival school… ahhhhh… sweeeet

The poll has spoken! I will write a short game or story about Delacroix and the holiday season.

New Year’s Eve, and six months into the project, seems a good milestone to say thank you to everyone for your support and comments here. I’m very glad I decided to make a thread to show what I’m up to! I’m delighted with the reception the first chapter has had, am really enjoying making the game, and am nebulously brainstorming future projects in the same setting. I couldn’t ask for more than that!

11 Likes

Delacroix, really? :astonished: Why did you people have to vote for ghost boy? Oh, well…

1 Like

I vote for Hartmann but Delacroix is fine too :wink:

2 Likes

I was pretty sure Hartmann was going to be a shoe-in for this one. Max, unfortunately, seems to be a more unique taste.

Very true.

Like I said, thought this would be a shoe-in for Hartmann, due to the whole tall, regal authority figure thing that kid has going for him.

2 Likes

My vote has always been for Max, but alas. He’s criminally underappreciated.

1 Like

Like the Joker?

1 Like

Well… i guess the Joker was upset when people weren’t smiling to his jokes :wink:

If you can out-joke the joker, you will be his best buddy :-):stuck_out_tongue:

How would Blaise get into another school? Certainly what they did would keep them out of any decent school?

You imply all schools share information concerning “Oh, Student X did this, make sure not to take them in your school!”. It might not be the case here. After all, why do you think I say RIVAL school ? Nevertheless, this is just a theory I came up with which may not end up true.

Also, Happy New Year from where I am ( an hour and 40 min late, but it’s the thought that counts).

Blaise still stole something and then framed another for the crime. Even if its a rival school, Blaise’s family still would have to tell the school why their child was expelled.

And chances are they can look at it leniently. Give the parents a chance to say " Please allow our child this second chance. Without that factor I.e. us here influencing their feelings, they will be bound to be a star pupil at your school." As I said, this is just me doing wishful thinking. @HannahPS has her special plans for Blaise, which I hope aren’t even more nefarious.

Leniency with theft and framing another student to try to get them expelled? Makes me wonder what kind of school it is.

Blaise is really cute and very pretty, so…
Maybe they simply want to believe him. Or maybe, despite their recent spate of bad luck Blaise’s family name is still prestigious enough that they’d love to take on even the “black sheep” of the family?

2 Likes

So money talks BS walks?

Well that, and even with no money male Blaise is cute enough that someone like me would probably be inclined to let them off the hook for anything short of maiming assault, rape or murder. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Blaise “wasnt” expelled.

Just signed a letter of something no?

:fox_face:

I don’t think happenings that occur in one place … such as the school, should be condemn for eternity every where else , Blaise paid for her mistake … she shouldn’t be reject in any where else :slight_smile: The purpose of punishment is for the person to know her mistake / crime, learn from it and be a better person else where …

Why is it necessary to bar anyone from entering another school just because a mistake had been done some where else ? :slight_smile: