Crème de la Crème Discussion and Romance Guide (Spoilers Within)

You haven’t seen the last of them :slight_smile:

That’s really kind, thank you! There will be some more stuff to do with Blaise! Nothing so lethal as duels, but there will be some more messing with them that you can do :blush:

8 Likes

good to know…

it be a shame to see them cut out of the story so fast . :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah, due to my often unpredictable schedule I’m leery of participating in official beta’s as well and prefer open or forum sign-up ones.
So I guess if someone like me manages against all odds to come up with a really good bit of post release feedback it may need to go in a patch. :thinking:

Thanks, I imagine it really hurts, poor Blaise, as unlike for my mc Gallatin seems to have meant something to Blaise. While my mc is relieved it turned out to be an all cute guys group, beyond hopefully a romance with Max and a lasting friendship with bad boy Hartmann and Gonzalez the institution itself doesn’t mean that much to him, nor would being a graduate of it.

4 Likes

@HannahPS - I have feedback for you regarding the choice

when the necklace is discovered. The available choices did not fit anything I was looking for. I actually wanted the “frosty stare” choice you offer later in the Head Mistresses’ office for when the necklace was discovered in the MC’s bag as well. The Blair Waldroff’s of the world would not cry or protest or deny … so I was looking for the frosty stare which would fit in both places equally well.

Anyways, thank you for sharing more. It is much appreciated.

5 Likes

Thank you for the feedback, that’s very useful!

2 Likes

sooo…

can we Smooche Karson ? cose…I’m pretty sure there is a stable somewhere with confy hay…:kissing_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Yes :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Wooohoooooo!!! :hugs:

@HannahPS oh yeah! I got a question !!!

does the choices of where you live and what school you had before…add anything to the stats ?

1 Like

Could we have an option to at least say goodbye to Blaise and tell them we don’t hate them at all? The expulsion was not our intention at all :slight_smile:

3 Likes

kumbayaaaaaa mah lord…:rofl:

2 Likes

Yes it was. I do hope they make it back and continue the rivalry but the delicious scandal of them being expelled was perfect, although incomplete …

7 Likes

You and Mara this time around, so mean to poor Blaise you two are. :grin:
As for my mc, yeah he wanted to see Blaise get punished (again preferably by something a bit humiliating to them, like having to serve and wait on the rest of us in the dining hall for a couple weeks, complete with cutesy uniform) expulsion is still a really harsh punishment for something relatively minor like this.

5 Likes

What Eiwynn ? You wanted to further mock them !?!?!? For shame, my good lady. For shame!

Now I have a theory, but I don’t want to say anything because I’m pretty sure I’m right on the money I.e. it’s spoilers.

1 Like

[spoiler]I’m just

Summary

surprised it happen so early in the game…

I really though such a thing would happen eventually , but way later…like after she abuse the school…with her family or title…get everyone to want her out…but still around cose of her family or title or whatever…

So yeah…kinda shocked…but also…it make me soooo hyped cose if they are out so early…its scary…but also…WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT! y’know lol[/spoiler]

4 Likes

The way i play my MC i still don’t know what happen , so i cried… and the next thing i know was Blaise getting expel … i was like "what ?? Why ? What happen ? "… well i still getting the after shock of holding Blaise 's hand :-):sweat_smile:

@Eric_knight’s MC: Upon hearing Blaise got expelled

“Damnit, I should have told my parents to put me in acting school, cause Holy S**t did that work!”

3 Likes

Mock … no… humiliate … embarrass get them into more trouble and get them to be a play-thing of mine … :wink: yes.

I am playing a very particular type of character in this story - mostly to test for Hannah on things like choices but also it is fun being the nobility snob that @idonotlikeusernames hates every once in a while. lol

9 Likes

They deserved it (in my opinion), they tried to have the mc expelled and arrested, anyone who messes with my Mc’s education is about to catch those hands

5 Likes

Spits our imaginary water :flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed:

…Remind me to never visit you in real life.

Starts doing a barricade

Ok, F it, I’m posting my theory, Hannah, give me my fifty bucks (ok, techinically I made that bet but still)

Right so, after shaking off the initial surprise, I realise that there’s only one logical explanation as to why Blaise was expelled. There is a likelihood that they will appear, albeit in a different school, preferably one that is in a standing rivalry with Galatin. I’m not wrong with this assumption, as a rival doesn’t necessarily have to be in the same school as you, at least they meet you and appear elsewhere. And before you think I’m crazy, I confirm with Hannah there’s is an existing finishing school rival. So Voila. Now murder me :dizzy_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face:.

Perfect indication that Hatred is the downfall of everything … Blaise shouldn’t had hated MC at all :slight_smile:

3 Likes