Crème de la Crème Developer Diary and Romance Guide (Spoilers)

Hi, thanks for sharing this Spotify playlist! Having finished the game, I’ve been craving for more content before I move on to Royal Affairs lol. I really enjoy social dramas like Tally Ho and Mask of the Plague Doctor, so I instantly fell in love with Creme de la Creme.

I have a question about Schroeder though: Is there any way to escape her while talking to Karson?

I’ve been trying to get Karson to leave while I would distract her, but they keep exposing my identity :< I tried maxing out different stats for every new rerun, but so far they’d still do that. In fact, it felt very weird for this to happen right after PC can tell Karson that their feelings towards them haven’t changed. Am I facing a bug?

If you don’t agree to send someone to the mines, then you will always be kidnapped

Which is basically agreeing to send YOURSELF to the mines, so it all works out!

Ooh ok. Thanks, you guys

(Spoiler warning ahead but): Side note, I updated the game on my phone as it was a much older version [I have auto-updates turned off] and I finally came across a scene where Emil didn’t expose my identity to Schroeder :DD I’m all good now, lol

2 Likes

You know, I finished this game a few months ago and have already commented my appreciation for it in this topic. But even now, I still catch myself sometimes remembering it fondly and thinking about how much I liked it. Just want to thank the author again for the wonderful read!

1 Like

I love the game especially the princess, though I’m curious about the romance path with Blaise.

1 Like

Does anyone know how to get the Model Student achievement?

Yes, you need to throw one teacher under the bus when lady Reinaldt asks you to help her.

At the risk of sounding dumb, how do you increase the progressive stat ? I ended woth a 92% traditional stat with no idea how

I find a lot of it usually boils down to whom you’ve chosen to romance at the time!

For instance - I almost always end up with high progressive on a Karson route in particular, due to the vast difference in background when compounded with the MCs.

1 Like

So I guess that spending some time with a specific character often helps improving some stats ? Although in the en, all my stats kept making some wild yoyo, I have no idea how :woozy_face:

Now I’m having trouble with flair

So you can romance Max and Delacroix separately or together as a polycule?

Yes.

You can do both. Just keep the relationship stats high for both.